Boruto's S Rank Mission finale

"This is the map?"

Boruto asks, staring at the map that Sakura had just handed him.

"Yes, though you should hurry. Someone's after it, I already know that much."

"You said people should extract the liquid out of it and then drink it for healing, what happens if you eat it straight away?"

"You become a 17 meter monkey."

Boruto looked at her stupidly.

"A monkey?"

"A monkey."

He sighed.

"Well, thanks."

He folded the map and walked toward the door, he held the knob to turn it but the door opened and smashed into his face.

"Tadaima!"

"Ah...Sarada...Um, you might want to move the door."

"Huh? Why- Oh! I'm sorry!"

He sighed and walked out.

"Wait! It's that guy! Mama! What were you doing with him?!"

"He needed something, so I gave it to him."

"Uhuh...Who is he though?! Baka Boruto said its his future self and said that future Kawaki was here too! Honestly, I can't with that Baka!"

"I don't know about the Kawaki part...But he is right about the first part."

"Okay Mom!"

Sarada went in her room and after Sakura's words registered in her brain she jumped out.

"HAAAAAH?!"

[Meanwhile.]

Boruto wandered through the village while looking at the map and surroundings, not noricing much of a difference since scientific labs were shut down in the future of all villages after the war.

Sarada obviously had no choice as well as the other kage, even Katasuke knew that he had to stop his work. But, he continued working with Amado on genetics and such.

He kept walking until he reached the tree in the middle of a park where Shikadai and Ryōgi used to play chess. What happened to that guy anyway? Boruto wandered.

He walked over and sat there, looking at the map and wondering. How the hell did Sakura locate this? It isn't too far, actually, its really close to the village.

"OI!"

Boruto looked up to see the gang lined up a few feet away from him. He raised an eyebrow in question

"Tell us who you really are!"

Sarada yelled, obviously wanting an answer. He was annoyed. Really annoyed, she was attached to him in the future, not here too!

"No."

"No?"

Kawaki said, also wanting an answer. he didn't care, he just wanted to know why Boruto's future self is so distant and cold.

"Yes. No."

He said in a threatening voice, pissed off. Kids won't stop bothering him.

"Give us an answer-"

"Oi."

He looked up, his Celestial Jougan on both eyes, glowing like the moon.

"Roiki Tenkai: Muryōkūsho."