Busted.

Wasabi dragged Sarada to the training grounds where the others were.

Sarada: G-Guy's I'm really busy you see and-

Namida: We don't care.

That was probably the most strict face she put up. She knew she would have to escape by force but she didn't want to hurt them so that isn't an option. So, she waited for the next time Wasabi would look at her so she can out her in a genjutsu. And as she was turning...

Wasabi: So Sarada, how was the mist-

Genjutsu Dattebayo.

With that, Wasabi let go of her hand and she sprinted away, only to be caught by a familiar binding jutsu.

Shikadai: Mendokusai...Just listen to her will ya?

Shikadai smacked Wasabi, breaking her out of the genjutsu.

Wasabi: Oi!

She headed to Sarada and smacked her hand lightly.

Sarada: Hey!

Shikadai: Girls...Ima drag her.

Shikadai started walking and because of the jutsu, Sarada followed him too.

[Training grounds.]

They tied Sarada to a training log, knowing damn well she could easily escape that.

ChoCho: Alright spit it. Who did you lose your virginity to?

Sarada: HUUUH?! I didn't have sex with anyone!

Wasabi: Then why do you have a guy's smell on you?! Wait, that scents familiar...

She lowered herself and sniffed the shirt beneath Sarada's clothes.

Wasabi: BORUTO??!!

Everyone else: HUUUHHHH?!

Sumire: W-Why didn't you tell us you met him! This is important news! But why do you have his shirt? Did you...

Sarada: NO NO! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING PERVERTED!

Kawaki: Then why are you casually wearing his shirt?!

Sarada sighs: Fine, I'll tell you everything. But untie me first!

Inojin grabbed his blade and cut the ropes. Sarada got up and sat on the log, then she told them how they time traveled.

ChoCho: No sex?

Sarada: NO SEX DAMMIT CHOCHO!

ChoCho: Chi chill!

Kawaki: I must say, brother is quite smooth at catching women.

Sarada: HAAAAAA?!

Inojin: Yeah, never thought the Hokage's son could easily swoon a girl over him.

Sarada: HEY HEY HEY!

Sarada glanced at Sumire, who she caught glaring at her with venom in her eyes. She was clearly jealous and was probably hoping she would be in Sarada's place. Sumire flashed Sarada a smile which confused her, she then went over and grabbed her hand.

Sumire: Hey guys! We're gonna have a private girl talk for a while. We'll be back!

Then she proceeded to drag her to the nearby woods.

Sarada: Uh...

Sumire just giggled: It's obvious you like him Sarada.

Sarada: N-No! Besides, don't you?!

Sumire: Yes, I do. I want him to be with me and love me just as much as he loves you. But, I can't do anything to separate you two, nor can I make him fall for me, I'm happy for you Sarada.

Sarada who was blushing: Sumire...

Sumire: And If you don't date him don't think I won't take the chance!

Sarada: He's my property!

After realizing what she said, she immediately covered her mouth with one hand while blushing immensely.

Sumire just laughed lightly: Good luck gurl. Be sure to fulfill Sasuke-san's wish of clan restoration!

Sarada: Sumire!

She just laughed and ran away.

Sarada: Get back here

On that day, Sarada got busted about her crush, Busted that she slept with a rogue nin that was HOT, and busted that she went on a whole adventure with him.

[Meanwhile.]

"Hahahaha, this world will belong to us again, my fellow Barons. We will reclaim what was once ours, and we will end all who oppose us! Rise My Barons! Rise!"

"Rise! Rise! Rise! May Lord Avanox Retake Our Lost World! Rise!"