Boruto Chapter 56 spoilers

[Spoiler Warning.]

Okay, I am PISSED. Kishimoto teases us with BoruSara, AND THEN CONFIRMS SUMIRE'S FEELINGS FOR BORUTO?! THAT ALREADY MEANS THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH GOING TO END UP TOGETHER! I AM A BORUSARA SHIPPER AND I CANT STAND THIS REEEEEE- AND OF NEITHER BORURA OR BORUSUMI HAPPEN, FOR ALL WE KNOW IT COULD BE KAWABORU.

That's all for the ships, now the karma seal. Kawaki basically wants to implant Boruto's karma seal on someone else, if that's even possible. I think it's not.

Next, Code is fucking op okay. He can make BELTS. You know the black thing on his head? He can make more and use them to attack . And turns out, he was the last child after Kawaki that Jigen used to implant the karma seal on. He survived, but he wasn't a suitable vessel. Amado said he put a limiter on Code so that he doesn't get stronger than JIGEN. Yes, Amado also said that there were many subjects that he developed but disposed of them so that they aren't stronger than Jigen. The only reason Code wasn't desposed of, is because he is a Otsutsuki Worshipper.

Another thing, Boruto is getting interviewed and there are fangirls and shit but he's so uncomfortable with it. We don't see much of Sasuke and Naruto in this chapter, so idk about them. The only thing I know about Naruto is he's amazed at Code's strength. And it's also highly likely that Boruto gets the scar on his eye from code.

More spoilers, is that Code goes to a snowy area where Boro is, but he isn't there. So he goes to another person there. A girl named Ada, we don't even know who she is, we just know Amado made her. (Probably) She has black hair. Code said she knew "All about this world." But he might be on something so idk.

And finally, Kawaki' s arm is back to normal and Sarada, ChouChou, Inojin, Mitsuki, Maybe someone else but i don't remember. Are all worried and dont know what to think of Boruto's case.

Anyway, thats it. Chapter might be dropping today or tomorrow.