An Accident?

Boruto woke up after he collapsed, really not knowing where he is. He woke up in a forest, at first he thiught it was the forest he was at, but he was dead wrong.

He got up and headed out the forest, while he was doing that he gazed down his palm and looked at the karma. Then, a voice rang...

"To use the blue karma, you must uncover the truth behind your eye."

Boruto looked around surprised, only to fing no one near him. He then noticed that the voice was Momoshiki's, he doesn't know how he didn't figure that out straight up.

He continued making his way out, until he finally got out the forest. What he saw next shocked him, of all places, of course he had to be here.

Village Hidden In The Leaves.

He didn't get close to the gate, instead he looked up to the Hokage Faces. The next thing he saw shocked him even more, 5 faces. Only 5 stone faces. After a few seconds, Boruto had finally realized...

That he time traveled.

He started rubbing his eyes and blinking a couple of times, only to find out it was real.

Boruto: Shit! I know I can use time-space ninjutsu, but I never tried time traveling!

He sighed.

"Baka-Boruto?!"

He knew that voice anywhere, the voice of the girl that would punch him everyday when he would annoy her, the Uchiha Princess. Uchiha Sarada.

He turned around to look at her, and when he saw her, he finally passed out of shock and a headache.

Sarada: Boruto!

She sighed and picked him up and headed to the nearby forest so they can rest there. Why was she here?! Was what she was asking. And why was Boruto in the past too?!

When she was deep into it, remembering the way out, when she reached a good flat place, she pulled out a capsule that can keep things in it. She threw it and it created a wood style house like what Yamato can do.

She went in and pulled out 1 sleeping bag out of a scroll and pushed Boruto into it while she just sat next to him and observed him. She was on a solo mission to deliver a message to the sand, but, this happened. She randomly got pulled into a portal that spawned out of nowhere and now she's here.

She sensed Boruto waking up so she pretended to be asleep. She felt him get up and sit straight, she already knew he was staring at her but she didn't mind.

Boruto: I know you're awake. Stop pretending.

She sighed and finally opened her eyes to meet his gaze, he sighed as well.

Boruto: Yare yare...

He said while rubbing his head.

Sarada: How did you end up here?

She asked while gripping his collar making their faces inches apart. Clearly, he had already guessed she won't let him run away.

Boruto: Dunno, I fainted and now I'm here.

Sarada: Why did you faint?

She said while gripping even tighter than before. Boruto instabtly knew she wanted answers, and she won't let go unless she gets them.

Boruto: Momoshiki.

Her grip softened a bit and she completely let go. She got up and turned around, crossing her arms.
She asked him a question but he was too busy staring at her ass.