Red & Blue

(Btw Sasuke has one of Shin Uchiha clones' mangekyo, so he can also use kamui and that telekinesis thingy. Therefore he can still use timespace ninjutsu.)

Boruto was feeling wierd, his karma was acting strange and it felt as if it's heart was pulsing. The pulse got so strong it started vibrating his whole body, he couldn't walk properly anymore and collapsed.

Boruto: Dammit, what's with this thing?!

Suddenly, he was pulled into his subconsciousness, where Momoshiki was floating right in front of him.

Momoshiki: My vessel, I have not resurrected for 2 years after you stopped the Otsutsukification process.

Boruto: And I'm supposed to feel bad for you?

Momoshiki: No...My spirit will Vanish soon. The gods will descend upon this world soon...That is why I am giving you this.

He grabbed his hand and continued.

Momoshiki: My spirit will vanish but you will have The Blue Karma, a karma in a form of pure power. My pure power.

Suddenly, Boruto's hand was shaking and the mark traversed around his whole body, turning blue, even making a horn.

Boruto: AHHHHHHHHHHH!

After his scream, the mark subsided and Momoshiki Disappeared. When he was sent back to the real world, his eyes were pure white, not even pupils were there. He collapsed. Meanwhile...

[Leaf Village.]

Kawaki collapsed after that, his karma started acting up, then it turned red and grew a horn. After that, he collapsed. If Code got a white karma, Kawaki got a red one.

Kawaki and Boruto now wield the will of the Otsutsuki.