Wrath

The blast that Boruto had taken sent him flying through 3 buildings, possibly killing him. That was the only option, he couldn't activate the seal in time and the blast would've taken all 3 of them.

He was drifting off to his own world, a sharp spear of wood in his chest. For Boruto,

Boruto In thought: So, is this really how I go out?

He chuckled, before dying, or falling unconscious. But fate, had other plans for the Uzumaki...

Kawaki: Shit! We'll worry about Boruto later!

Sarada: But that could've killed him!

Hinata: He'll live!

Everyone looked at her.

Hinata: He'll live, because he's my son.

Everyone flashed a small smile and focused on the enemy in front.

Naruto: Ne, Sasuke-teme, ready for another heavy injury?

Sasuke chuckled lightly: Yeah, Usuratonkachi.

He said as his sasuano'o aura surrounded him and Naruto using Sage of Six Paths mode. Mitsuki used his Sage Mode, Sarada activated her 3 Tomoe sharingan, Kawaki with the karma, and the others proceeded to use their respective abilities.

Sarada: That baka just had to jump in front of me! I'll hit him when I get the chance! I'll go check up on him!

She said as she ran towards Boruto's direction as fast as possible.

Sumire: Sarada!

Mitsuki: Leave her, it's obvious she won't change her mind.

After they said that, the other Konoha 8 arrived there.

TenTen: The hell is going on here?!

Sasuke: No time to explain. Kill every single one of those that you see.

He said as he pointed at the Baron that shot the blast at Boruto.

Sai: So these are the Barons?

Kiba: The what now?!

Shino: It does not matter as of right now. It is obvious that they are dangerous and must be eliminated at once.

"Mind if we help?"

Everyone turned around to see Gaara and Shinki standing there.

Adults/Next Generation: GAARA/SHINKI?!

Shinki: We were visiting, but we saw the place empty and unguarded, so decided to go in nonetheless.

Shikadai: I see.

Baron 1: Backup? Tch, just give us the vessels and we'll spare you.

She said as 4 more Barons behind her appeared.

Inojin: Well, this just got a whole lot harder.

[Meanwhile]

Sarada: No...Please...

She said while making a river with her tears.

Sarada: Don't die... There's no heartbeat! Stop it Boruto! You can't die! We haven't even...Dated yet...I haven't become Hokage yet...Please...Live! Please Boruto!

She stared at his open eyes, looking at the sky, they were empty, no emotion, and especially, they weren't bright. They were almost a like a dark blue shade of color. Lifeless.