A Vision

"CHAAAARGE!"

The 7th Hokage yelled to his Shinobi, they charged onward and blasted their scientific weapons and jutsu all over the hundreds of thousands of cyborgs.

"Naruto!"

Sasuke yelled from behind him, throwing a rock at his head.

Naruto: Nani teme?!

Sasuke pulled out his swordzalong with Sakura who cracked her knuckles next to him.

Sakura: What do you say we fight our final battle, as team 7?

Naruto: Humph.

He smirked and activated Sage of Six Paths mode, probably the last time he'll ever fight.

Naruto: Yeah.

The three bit their thumbs and weaved hand signs, then simultaneously yelled,

"KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!"

Naruto: Egso, Sakura, Sasuke!

[Battlefield, Leaf Village.]

ChoCho: Oi! Sarada, you're spacing out!

Those sinister words rang in Sarada's head like a nightmare.

"I've always hated you."

Sumire: SARADA!

Wack!

Sarada: Ow! What the hell ChoCho?!

ChoCho: Stop spacing out dammit!

[Somewhere Else.]

"You will Shoulder the fate of this world, Boruto."

He remembered those words from Toneri back when he was a kid. Then, his Jougan started acting up and it sparked lightning, letting him see thibgs he never expected to see.

A Vision.

"Vessel, Kill them...Every last one!"

Boruto: Inukai Takeru No Mikoto!

He slammed his hand into the floor, creating a hundred creatures and they charged toward the cyborgs at full speed, annihilating everything in their path.

Boruto: Show yourself...Kawaki. You sided with the wrong side, believing that the Shinobi World needs to come to an end for Eternal Peace.

Kawaki: Boruto, it obviously needs to end for Eternal peace. There will never be peace as long as Shinobi Exist.

Clash!

Boruto: Then you are as Delusional as Uchiha Madara. The Shinobi World doesn't need to end for Peace!

The Hokage Stone Faces were now Destroyed.

Boruto: I didn't think you'd go this far, Kawaki!

Kawaki: I'll send you were I sent the Seventh Hokage, Boruto.

Boruto: Was this the only possible Outcome?

Kawaki: That's right, the age of Shinobi...Is Over!

Boruto Grabbed his master's cloak from his dead Body and put it on, and pulled out his headband.

Boruto: I'm...Still a Shinobi!

Clash!

*Real world.*

Boruto dropped to his feet, panting heavily nearby the battlefield.

Boruto: Was that...A Vision?

"No...Was that...The Future?"

2 more chapters left! I'm just teasing yall with this! Don't worry, the next 2 chaoters will be really long to truly explain what will happen. I'd say, 1 to 3 thousand words long.