Chaos

Everyone was mad, Especially Kawaki.

Kawaki: HE SENT A SHADOW CLONE FOR SOMETHING AS IMPORTANT AS THIS?! THIS DICK!

That earned him a gentle fist.

Himawari: Do not speak about Onii-Chan like that!

Kawaki: MAYBE IF HE DIDN'T-

BOOM!

A certain blone was sent flying through a wall, landing on top of the bar behind them, and in an instant, a white robed robot-looking creature picked him up.

Baron: Ah, you've finally cooled down.

Everyone was shocked, Himawari tried to run up to help her brother, but got stopped by her father.

Naruto: He got this.

Suddenly, a blue blast came at them, only to ve deflected by Sasuke's sword.

Sasuke: Boruto, The civilians have been evacuated, do as you wish.

Sumire: You're just going to say that?! Your pupil is probably almost dead!

Sasuke: Just watch.

After he said that, a certain diamond shaped mark on Boruto's palm glowed blue.

Kawaki felt immense pain and his red karma started progressing.(Just imagine its on the other hand. Same as Boruto, because their Karma's are on different arms.

Sarada in thought: What's happening?

She glanced over at Boruto to see his mark progressing as well.

Baron: Still wanna come at me?

"Hey."

The Baron glanced back in front of him and flinched.

"I don't think you should be distracted right now."

After that, he blew off his metallic arm with a blue blast.

Baron: Argh! How?! How did you get so much power?!

"It isn't mine. That's why I hate it."

Baron: They never said anything about this!

He said as he started blasting white blasts at the strong Uzumaki, only for them to be nullified by his special seal. He kept spamming those blasts, producing a lot of smoke, yet they were all being nullified. Suddenly, he overheated.

Baron: What is this?! This never happened before!

Boruto emerged from the smoke, his mark blazing blue. The Baron was frozen in fear, Boruto stood in front of him, his mark sparkling, his other arm being covered by lightning that was glowing black and blue instead of blue and white.

When the lightning was prepared, he blew a hole through the Baron.

Mitsuki: He penetrated him in one hit?! (Yes our ultimate BoruSara shipper, you cannot beat him now.)