War

The battle was fierce, every cyborg in the leaf that was seen was destroyed or heavily injured. The villages were going to head to the battlefield but received a surprise attack.

Sarada: Do I seriously have to use this thing?! Fuck this!

She unstrapped the scientific ninja tool from her arm and threw it on the floor.

ChoCho: Saradaaa! You could've given it to someone instead of breaking it!

Sarada: Urusai ChoCho!

She said as she formed her Susanoo.

ChoCho: Oh no...She's pissed!

Inojin: Obviously chubs- OW! DAMNED CYBORGS! I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE!

Kawaki: Sarada, can u stop swinging your  massive ass sword?! You almost cut me in half!

Sarada: Does it look like I care?!

Kawaki: Well, no-

Sarada: EXACTLY!

Swing!

[Meanwhile.]

Boruto was still wondering what that was, until a voice snapped him out of it.

"Vessel...Now is not the time to worry about what you saw. Show them, what the Pure Eye is capable of!"

Boruto: Tch.

He activated the Jougan, causing a shockwave. he landed in the middle of the village and yelled out,

"Inukai Takeru No Mikoto!"

Grey beasts emerged out of the ground and devoured every visible cyborg. Boruto stood on top of one and slapped his palm onto it, yelling out:

"Raikiri!"

The blast went through the beast's mouth, destroying everything in its path.

"Boruto? I thought you wouldn't help?"

Said Mitsuki from behind him who climbed onto the beast, the rest of the group behind him on the ground.

Boruto jumped down onto the ground.

Kawaki: Took you long enough.

Said Kawaki, who was getting his back healed by Sarada, whom he spared a glance but she looked at him with anger.

Boruto: I've decided to help the village due to some things that happened.

And Then I'll...

                         Become Hokage."

Sarada:...HUUUUUHH?!

Wasabi: OI YOU ROGUE! HOW DARE YOU CASUALLY WALK IN AND DECLARE THAT YOU'LL BECOME HOKAGE?! I'LL BECOME HOKAGE!

Mitsuki: The sudden appearance of Boruto is far too great for anyone to notice you, Wasabi.

Kawaki: Retard.

"Kawaki..."

A ghostly voice that is far too familiar was heard emitting from the cliff behind them.
Kawki looked back, thinking it was real. But no...There he was...A Reanimated Jigen.