Risky Plan.

Kawaki left for the Outskirts pf the village, but there was one problem. The device that tracks people's chakra will alert Ino if he leaves. Sai had already known about the Barons since he's in Konoha 12 and knows about Kawaki working with them, though that wasn't the case.

He wanted to head out to meet Boruto, so he can tell him of his plan.
But first, he needed permission.

He entered the ANBU headquarters and went to the reception, lucky to find Sai there.

Kawaki: Mr. Yamanaka, if you have the time, I need to tell you something important i private.

Sai nods and follows Kawaki outside the base. Once they reach a secret spot, Kawaki looks around and doesn't spot anyone. But there was one certain person...

Sai: So...Is this about the Barons? I know very well that you're working with them.

Kawaki: Yes, but let me explain the whole plan.

[After explaining.]

Sai: I see...so you're planning to do this with Boruto. Fine then, you have my permission. I will inform Naruto, take Inojin with you.

Inojin: No need, I'm already going.

Kawaki: You were eavesdropping?!

Inojin: It's my speciality, now, are we going?

Kawaki: Yes, Only if you make me a red bird.

He says with a smirk.

Inojin: Fine Fine.

Inojin made 2 birds and they headed out to find Boruto.

Inojin: You think he'll listen?

Kawaki: If he doesn't straight up attack me, yes, he knows I was with the Barons after all.

[With Boruto.]

He sensed 2 familiar chakra, soon recognized them. Oh he was giving Kawaki a piece of his mind alright.

They landed and took a good look at each other.

Inojin: How ya been?

Boruto: Fine, how have you been.

Inojin: Fine.

Boruto: Not you.

Inojin: Eh?

Kawaki: I'm doing just fine. Don't worry, I'm here to talk about them, considering you already know I was with them, but I joined them to get info on them.

Boruto: So now you're pulling a Mitsuki?

Inojin: He is.

Boruto: Info about what exactly? I literally already know everything. Except for what they want.

Kawaki: I know what they want. They want both of us, they wabt the powers of Isshiki and Momoshiki.

Momoshiki: Hmph, last time I checked we had beaten them to a pulp when Isshiki and I weren't stuck in you vulgar creatures.

A vein popped up on Boruto's head.

Boruto: Teme...

Momoshiki disappeared.

Kawaki: We have a plan to lur them in and take them down. For real.

Boruto: Oh? Go on.

[15 minutes later.]

Boruto: So, what you're telling me is, that I sneak into the village, we have a fight there and Inojin activates a barrier with a jutsu around the village so when the Barons come in they can't escape. All of that complicated shit so we can kill them? Does Dad even know about this?! This is exactly like a coup d'etat!

Kawaki: And you have a better plan?

Boruto sighs: I guess not, when do we begin?

Inojin: Tomorrow, sneak in at 2 pm, the plan begins 1 hour after that. The actual plan begins at 3 pm, the ANBU and my dad will be involved to set up the trap. No one else besides Nanadaime and Sasuke-San knows about this.

Boruto sighs.

"Fine then, but I get to be the one to spill their blood, correct?"