Chapter 23

A few years of bribing the president with second-hand (probably fake) Jeenie merchandise from beBae I finally convinced him to follow the god-fearing route of monogamy.

And now in university we went our separate ways. The heroine had somehow hooked up with Greenwich, while no one was watching, and they were studying sports science together, for some reason. Percy had ignored the heroine, his heart wavered only for one person and one person only, Jeenie. He was on his way to becoming a semi-decent prime minister, studying politics at university.

And of course the shadow that had been following me since primary school was still there. Both Audeus and I had chosen to study business, him because he had to take over his family business and me because I realised that the best way to become a billionaire was to become a crooked businesswoman.

"Sovie, I'm hungry." Soee wrapped his arms around my waist staring up at me bleary-eyed with a pout.

"I'm almost done with the pancakes." I smiled calmly, trying to look mature for Soee. I was already an adult and I couldn't be acting childish in front of my younger brother, who might see me as a role model.

I must not fan-girl, I must not fan-girl. B-but those down-turned, sparkling brown eyes! I turned the heat off the stove, trying to steady my breathing but quickly gave up. "So cute." I squealed grabbing his face and smothering it in kisses.

"Stop it." He giggled pushing my face away with a smile.

"Bleh." Shao called out from the kitchen doorway in disgust.

"Mmh." Shi walked over pointing at her cheek while squinting her eyes.

"Aren't you too old for kisses?" I questioned with a raised brow, resulting in a gasp from Shi.

"No, no, no. Sis, I'm never too old for kisses." She shook her head profusely tapping her cheek more rapidly.

"You're so cute too." I squeezed her cheeks, hugging her tightly to my chest.

"Hey, kisses." She pushed me back a little, waiting impatiently. I rolled my eyes, kissing her cheek twice. "Thank you." She bowed dramatically showing me two thumbs-up.

Somewhere during our exchange Shao had creeped over and stood behind Shi casting an expectant look to me.

"Shi, we're already thirteen stop asking sis for kisses." Shao rolled his eyes while stepping further forward.

"I guess I'll take Shao's share." Shi side-stepped in front of him, while Soee tugged at my sleeve and silently pointed towards his own cheek.

"N-no, why are you asking for more?" Shao glared at Shi with grievances in his eyes.

"Because you don't want them." She shrugged, unaffected by her twins teary eyes.

"Shao, do you want a kiss?" I asked outright, seeing this following the usual trend of him being a tsun and being teased by Shi.

"..." His face reddened in embarrassment as he looked to Shi for help. Then after a moments struggle he nodded silently.

Seeing that everyone was happy I led the three of them to school. As soon as the door opened all three of them made the same face of disgust mixed with annoyance.

"Why are you here?" They voiced simultaneously, scrunching up their noses in annoyance.

At some point in time the twin's adoration for Audeus took a nose dive. And they begun to mirror Soee's slightly disinterested disgust.

"We're in the s-same class, s-so I thought we could walk to uni together." He tilted his head forward, looking down at the ground shyly.

"Ehh, go away. She's taking us to school." Shi shooed him offhandedly, gripping my arm and leading me down the street.

"I can go with you." He hurried after us, I glanced back him squinting.

"Are you sure you want to to come? The school kids get pretty annoying." I tilted my head questioning him with my eyes.

"Yeah." He muttered quietly while nodding and continued on our way to Soee's school first.

"Bye Soee." I waved over-exaggeratedly as Shao and Shi pulled me away from the entrance. Soee watched teary-eyed as I was cruelly yanked away from the school gates.

"Bye, Sovie." He mouthed sadly as his eyes followed me out.

"Okay, okay, hurry up." Shao coldly smashed the atmosphere of the drama Soee and I were shooting. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I was dragged away by the twins.

"Bye guys." I waved with a smile watching their backs get smaller as they occasionally looked back and glared at me.

"Should we go?" I nodded excitedly, looking forward on how to make myself rich.

A/N: Is that what business class teaches? Idk, so don't pursue that in uni cause u gonna be in 1000000 debt with no way of making money. Sorry for the late chapter I had some word due for tomorrow so I was concentrating on that.