Chapter 26

*Soee's POV*
"Ha..." I sighed and looked at Sovie, then took a sip from the mug. I closed my eyes happily before remembering the big issue and slamming the mug down in anger.

"What's wrong, Soee?" Sovie teleported next to me with a worried look in her eyes.

"Sovie..." I sighed sadly, stroking her cheek gently. "You wouldn't understand." I got up slowly, shaking my head and turning to leave the kitchen but then remembered my choccy milk. I sighed again and stomped back inside picking up my milk and leaving the kitchen quickly.

"Soee! What's wrong?" Sovie called out after me but stopped at the kitchen door. "What should I do?" She muttered walking backwards and forwards in the doorway.

"Ha..." I took a long sip of my drink, shaking my head when I went up the stairs. Then, the doorbell rang and I heard the voice of that devil, that demon who's always following my sister.

I quickly ran back downstairs. No, I can't let him steal my sister. He wants to marry her, I just know it. But she's mine!

"Soee." My sister called out as soon as she saw me, stretching her arms out. I put my mug on the stairs and ran towards her, making sure to stick my tongue out at the idiot before burying my face in her neck.

She smells so nice, like flowers. I sucked in a big breath feeling my eyes getting heavy and my chest get all warm and fluffy.

No, I can't fall asleep right now. Not when the enemy is here. I shook the sleepiness away and pulled away from my sister to look her in the eyes.

"So cute." She kissed my cheeks again and again.

"It tickles." I screamed happily and returned her kisses, feeling a small chill go up my back. I turned to see Audeus staring at us, hard.

And then I remembered what he said last time and I got sad. I asked Shao if I could get married to Sovie and he said no too, so that means he wasn't lying.

I sighed remembering it and then slumped against Sovie, feeling tired all of a sudden.

"What's wrong?" Sovie asked, sounding very worried as she stroked my back. "Are you tired? Did Shao bully you?" She asked.

"Ha." I sighed again, closing my eyes and pretending to sleep.

"Soee, tell me what's wrong." She begged. "Audeus sorry, I don't think I have time to hang out today." She apologised to Audeus.

"N-no, it's fine. W-We planned it as a last-minute thing so no worries." He shrugged and followed Sovie inside.

"I need to talk to Soee so please help yourself to something from the kitchen..." She said and closed the door behind us. "What's wrong?" She whispered after putting me down on the chair and kneeling in front of me.

"Nothing." I pouted, crossing my arms and turning away from her. She didn't even tell me we couldn't get married.

"Come on Soee, tell me what's wrong. It hurts to see you be so sad." She stroked the back of my hand to comfort me.

"... A-Audeus said I can't marry you." My voice shook and I tried to stop my tears.

"W-what?" She asked looking shocked and then she looked like she was about to laugh.

"Don't laugh at me!" I cried out in anger. I looked at her hand, thinking about pushing it away... b-but it's so warm.

"I'm not laughing, I'm just really happy that Soee wants to marry me. Who cares about what Audeus says? Even if we can't get married we can live together forever, unless you marry someone else." Sovie explained while she smiled so big.

"Sovie's really pretty..." I shook myself out of my daze and disagreed with her. "But I won't marry anyone else, only Sovie!"

"Hehehe." Sovie laughed and her smile got even bigger and my heart was beating so fast. So I grabbed her face and kissed her on her smile.

She froze for a second, staring at me with big eyes.

"Where did you learn that from?" She asked with her head tilted.

"In the book the Prince and Princess has to kiss on the lips to show t-their love." I answered quietly, feeling my cheeks getting hot as I shuffled around in my seat.

"H-h-he did what?" Audeus burst into the room. "Y-your first kiss..." He muttered quietly while glaring at me.

I hid behind Sovie, scared by his scary eyes. He looked like when Shao wants to beat me up for eating his sweets.

"So we're getting married? Because I got your first kiss." I asked Sovie quietly, I read in a book that the Princess' first kiss is normally when they get married.

A/N: RIP to my man Audeus who got his ml moment taken away by a 7 year old. 'The game of a 7 year old be stronger than yours' will be engraved on his gravestone. We hold the funeral at dawn🤌🏻🤌🏻 ALSO ATM THIS IS JUST AN INNOCENT CHILD so ignore the incest vibes 😔😔