lair

A/N: sorrysorrysorry this one's gonna be kinda long too

pov:(Y/N)

i stumbled out of the portal and into a filthy looking run down bar. "look, i'm sorry about destroying your home but you guys are villains. i was more gentle than i could've been. i didn't tell the heroes about everything you did to us. i don't hate you as much as i probably should but that's only because i've seen that you guys are human too." dabi slapped me across the face. "human?" he spat, "you should be more afraid of us. you do remember what happened to your friend don't you?" my expression hardened and i touched my face, looking down at the floor. "yes. but i know people can change. it's not too late for you guys, just turn yourselves in, i'll vouch for you!" he punched me again in the stomach, doubling me over. i collapsed onto the ground and tears sprang to my eyes. "you're sickening. we're villains by choice and you are our prisoner again." he knelt down and whispered in my ear, "the only reason you're still alive is that shigaraki won't let me kill you. he's got a bit of a soft spot, that weak bastard". i steadied my breathing and stood back up as kurogiri, toga, and shigaraki came through the portal. "hiiii~!" toga said, coming over to me. "i missed you, it's been way too long (Y/N). remember that other boy who was here with you the first time? i never liked him, too protective of you. if he'd just gotten out of the way he might not have died, poor thing" she said with a giggle. "don't talk about him. and i never said you could call me by my first name", i said, not meeting her eyes.

pov:shigaraki
toga just laughed and bounced off to put away her needles and blood or whatever, "you're so silly~". i sauntered over to tsukina and bent down to meet her eyes, surprised at how tiny she still was. "so angel, how've you been? you haven't changed much at all." she looked down at the floor, not looking at me. "fine.", she said quietly. i grabbed her chin and yanked her face so she was looking at me, "now, you may be wondering why we kidnapped you in the first place." her eyes widened slightly. "your quirk. it's characteristically good isn't it? we've been experimenting and we think we can change that. you could inflict pain with a touch instead of taking it away. then we could be together forever." i said, enjoying the look of fear in her eyes. "oh, and don't bother trying to escape, we've disabled your quirk. temporarily of course, as you'd still need a quirk for us to change it." she looked back down at the ground. "you can't make me hurt people. i won't do it. even if you manage to change my quirk i would never join you." i just rolled my eyes and grabbed her forearm, careful not to place all five fingers and dragging her to the nearest cell. i heard her inhale sharply in pain and squeezed her arm tighter, "aw, someone's gotten weaker", i said with a smirk. i let go and tossed her roughly into the cell, wiping blood off my hands. wait, why's there so much? i told toga and dabi to hurt her just enough so she would be easy to capture, this seems like a little too much. i looked back over at her and saw her sleeve was soaking through with even more blood. she didn't acknowledge this, just sat there with this look on her face. not scared for herself, but for her friends. "everyone left right? now that you have me you'll leave them alone?" she asked. "that was the deal" i replied, "although shouldn't you be more worried about yourself?" i motioned to her arm. she brushed it off, "doesn't matter. you promise they're ok?" i rolled my eyes, "ugh they're fine, will you stop talking now?" she looked back down with a hint of a smile on her face.

pov:twice
i walked into the small cell the next day with a plate of food for tsukina. she was sitting in the corner with her knees pulled up to her chest. her eyes were glassy and her skin pale. her shirt was soaked with blood and there was a small pool of it forming on the floor next to her. this wasn't supposed to happen. BUT ITS FUNNY. she's in pain. SHE SHOULD BE. dabi and toga were told not to hurt her this badly, we still need her for the plan. BUT SHE'S OUR PRISONER. i set the plate down on the bed and left to get the others. i didn't find everyone but shigaraki, toga, and dabi came back with me to see what was going on. she looked up and saw all four of us standing there. pressing herself farther into the corner, she held her arms across her chest. "what are you guys all doing here?" she asked shakily. shigaraki went up to her and put his finger under her chin, tilting her face up. "what, i can't come see my angel?" she was silent, keeping her eyes on the ground. "still calling her that? aren't we a little old? NO ITS FUNNY KEEP DOING IT. stop teasing, just do what we need to do. NO THIS IS FUN" i said. "shut up twice you're confusing" dabi said, glaring at me. i crossed my arms and huffed. shigaraki spoke to tsukina, "why haven't you slept. and why are you bleeding all over the floor." he turned back to us, "someone get this girl some bandages or something, and something to cost up the floor". she looked up, expressionless. "i'm sorry" "why the fuck are you apologizing you stupid bitch" dabi said, coming back with a first aid kit. shigaraki stood up and turned to dabi and toga, "i thought you said you'd only hurt her enough to capture her, what the hell is this?! we can't have her all weak if we want to finish our plan!" "aw come on shiggy, you know i wouldn't disobey you! this wasn't me, i only sliced her wing to get blood~" toga said, licking her lips. dabi rolled his eyes and went over to her, yanking her up off the ground. she yelped and he lifted up her shirt slightly to show a deep gash in her side. "it's bigger than i intended" he said with the tiniest hint of guilt in his tone. he caught himself and his face quickly hardened again as he threw her back down onto the floor. "you moved bitch." tsukina remained silent as she mostly does, turning away from us.