visit

hey everyone...i'm back. residential was absolutely awful, i'm so glad to be home. they were going to keep me there for at least another month but i wasn't making any progress so they just gave up. anyway i can finally write again!!! story time y'all it's been a while :)

pov: Y/N
i heard a loud knock at my door and opened my eyes, the previous day and night rushing back into memory. tenya knows about my mom...i hope he didn't tell anyone else. poor sweet tenya, he can be severe sometimes but he definitely has a soft side. a cute one at that, who knew he was so thoughtful? whoever was at the door knocked again and i got up out of bed, setting down the book i'd fallen asleep reading and shuffling to the door. i opened it to see a slightly worried looking shoto standing there in his pajamas. "sho? it's 8am on a saturday, is something wrong?" i asked with a small yawn. "there's a scary looking girl in the lobby and she said she wants to see you" he said, "are you expecting anyone?" i shook my head and frowned slightly, "no...you said she's scary looking? how'd she get in?" "just walked right in. i guess the guards either didn't see her or let her in for some reason." he said. "alright, i guess i should go see her huh? just let me change first." "wait! let me go with you? i don't trust her and i don't want you to get hurt" he said, putting his hand on my shoulder. i laughed a little, "oh shoto, i'll be fine! but alright, if you want to you can join me" he nodded and i closed the door, quickly slipping into a knitted sweater and loose pants and brushing my teeth before stepping back out into the hallway. i took a hairtie off my wrist and tied my hair into a loose braid, looking at shoto expectantly. "ready?". he nodded and we walked into the common room. as he'd described, there was a girl standing there. she was about 5'11, thin and lanky with impossibly pale skin and substantial curves. straight black hair with red tips hung down to the bottom of her ribcage, and piercing bloodred eyes scanned the room lazily as she stood there with her hand on her hip.

the pic isn't exact but close enough lol

she was wearing a black cropped tank top and a short skirt despite the winter chill, along with platform combat boots which added a few inches to her height

she was wearing a black cropped tank top and a short skirt despite the winter chill, along with platform combat boots which added a few inches to her height. silver rings decorated her hands and multiple sets of earrings peppered her ears, giving the overall effect of a very stylish vampire. "aku?" i said, bewildered. her eyes met mine and a hint of a smile appeared on her lips, "hey, suki." my face lit up and i ran over to her, giving her a big hug. she looped her arms loosely around me and glanced at shoto, who'd just been standing at the entrance looking confused, "who's he?" i pulled away and went back over to shoto, taking his hand and leading him towards aku. "aku, this is shoto todoroki, a friend of mine. shoto, this is akumu kuromiya, my best friend from elementary school! along with denki of course, he'll remember her. she gave me the nickname suki!" aku chuckled, "sparky goes here? has he asked you out yet? he had a huge crush on you in elementary school". i laughed, "sure he did. and so did the queen of england!" she swatted my arm, "idiot, you're still that oblivious?" i laughed again, "so what brings you here? i thought you were studying in america?" she draped an arm over my shoulder, "isn't it obvious? i came to see you. i heard what happened, it took me a long time to get permission to come here but i was finally able to." i smiled, "aw, you came all the way here for me? see i was right, you are sweet!" she tried not to smile, "don't push it. so, where do you people do your training around here?"