finally

don't mind me, just obsessively reloading my wattpad notifs just in case one of y'all comments or something because it genuinely makes me so happy when you do <3 (please feed my attention/affection starved mind thank you <3)

pov: (Y/N)
today's the day! i finally get to have that chip removed from my neck. he'll finally disappear from my mind. osamu masashi would be gone forever. recovery girl said she needed to do more research before she could remove it to make sure it would be safe, and today she finally told me she was ready! i left little kiko with haruko and haruna, making my way to recovery girl's office with mr aizawa. "it's gonna be just fine ok? no need to be scared, it'll be done in a few minutes", he reassured me, patting me on the back. i laughed a little, "thanks, but im not really scared at all, you remember all the stuff that happened to me right? im actually excited about this!". he smiled, "ah i should've guessed. you've always been strong". once we got to recovery girl's office, she sat me down on a cot and rolled over a metal tray with an assortment of tools on it. scalpels, needles, picks, scissors, gauze, and medical tape. "alright sweetheart just sit still for me, this'll only take a minute! first im gonna numb the area..." recovery girl said reassuringly, gently poking a small needle into my neck and injecting the numbing agent. one small prick later, all feeling was gone! "great job honey, ok just look up at the ceiling now for me...and i'm gonna just make a little slice right there. shallow, no need to worry! the chip isn't embedded very deep at all" she talked me through what she was doing, and the next thing i knew the chip was on the tray and my neck was all bandaged up. i felt a little lightheaded but nothing too bad! "i...don't feel him anymore! oh my gosh, this is amazing, thank you!" i hugged her tight and she laughed, squeezing me back. "not a problem my angel, you've helped me out so often it's the least i could do!"

pov: bakugo
i'd been given the job of babysitting those kids until (Y/N) gets back. aizawa said i didn't have a choice, and i wouldn't have to do the homework if i watched them so whatever. i made them sit and watch a movie while i went on my phone. when (Y/N) came back though, they jumped up and ran to her, hugging her around the waist (the highest they could reach). "suki! you're back! mr explosion murder is boring, we wanna hang out with you!" haruko said, and haruna nodded affirmatively. (Y/N) laughed and sat down on the couch, letting the kids snuggle into her sides. "oh give him a chance! i'm sure katsu's gonna be lots of fun once he warms up to you". i scoffed, "you wish.". "oh no suki! what happened to your neck? don't worry i'll fix it!" haruna said, standing up on the couch and touching (Y/N)'s bandaged neck with her tiny hands. "what are you doing love?" (Y/N) asked, looking up at the little girl. "healing you! i see you do it all the time, but you don't heal yourself so i'm gonna do it!" haruna said confidently. (Y/N) picked her up gently and set her back down on her lap with a smile. "aw that's so sweet of you love, but i can only heal people because that's my quirk! just like how katsuki can make explosions and ocha can make things float. everyone's is different, and you're gonna get your own quirk too soon! but for right now i can say that nobody can heal me like that, it's just the way it works for me. but don't be sad! i'm gonna be just fine" she said soothingly, running her hands through a frustrated haruna's hair. "but i wanna help you suki! you always help all the people, and you're so cool! i wanna be cool just like you, so i have to heal you!" she persisted, reaching back up for (Y/N)'s neck. "haruna, darling, you can't heal me" (Y/N) said softly, taking the little girl's hands in hers. "i know you want to, and you're the sweetest little girl in the world, but i need you to understand that no one can heal me except my own body. just like how it was before people had quirks. and i'm flattered that you think i'm cool, but you're even cooler you know! you and your brother are pretty special" she said, ruffling both the kid's hair. "now why don't you guys finish your movie? katsu picked a good one" she got up off the couch after giving the kids a last hug, and came back over to me. "you're good with them" i said grudgingly, and she smiled, "you're not bad yourself katsu! they really do like you you know" she said, nudging my arm, and i scoffed in response.