rescue: part 2

pov:(Y/N)
i pulled myself up in iida's arms to whisper in his ear, "i'm sorry". i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and his grip loosened in surprise. i jumped down onto the ground and started to run, as far away as i could because i knew the villains would follow. i looked behind me to see my friends running after me but i created a huge shield like a barrier to keep them safe. they pounded on it, screaming with tears running down their faces but i just looked away, trying to keep running. my legs were starting to wobble and my head spun as i realized my wounds weren't bandaged anymore and i was bleeding everywhere. ugh that's annoying, i thought, running back into the building to hopefully lose them in the winding hallways. i heard an explosion and knew bakugo had broken the shield. just then, the ground started to shake. is there a villain with a earthquake quirk? i didn't have time to wonder though, so i ran into the nearest room and locked the door behind me, sighing in relief as i heard footsteps run past it and down the hallway. there was a violent tremor and i fell backwards onto the ground roughly, twisting my ankle in the process. i made my way over to a corner and huddled down, waiting for the shaking to stop. another huge tremor shook the ground, bringing a heavy shelf crashing to the floor, narrowly missing me. i yelped and hugged a table leg as bits of debris fell onto me. i looked up and saw the ceiling cracking, threatening to cave in. i limped over to the door and tried to open it but something was blocking the other side. i pushed on it as hard as i could, trying to move whatever was on the other side but it was no use, in my weakened state i could barely move much less push that door open. suddenly, i heard a loud crash from above me and he ceiling came crashing down on top of me.

pov:shoji
we ran into the building to try and find her but the winding hallways and debris made it hard to locate anything. we stepped over dead nomus and unconscious villains gingerly as we looked in every room for her. just then, hawks came running up behind us carrying sheldon. "do any of you have any videos or recordings of tsukina's voice? sheldon can find her with his voice recognition." Kaminari nodded and pulled out his phone, playing a recording. (y/n)'s soft voice came out of the phone, "noooo i don't want to it's baddd" Kaminari's own voice was next, "come on your voice is so pretty! just sing a little song? for me?" she gave a small sigh, "you're not recording right?" "of course not" "alright fine. you're lucky i love you" she hesitated before starting to sing softly, her voice smooth and sweet. you could hear that she was nervous but it was beautiful nonetheless. we all listened intently until the song ended and her recorded voice have a small nervous giggle, "you happy denki?" the video ended and Kaminari put away his phone. "was that enough?". hawks nodded, "your friend has a beautiful voice, and yes that should be enough data for sheldon. she's not speaking right now but he can do breathing patterns too". the small robot beeped happily and started to roll down the hallway towards the collapsed portion of the building. dread flooded our expressions, "she's not in there is she?" Todoroki asked, not wanting to believe it. "i'm afraid so kids, but don't worry! we'll find her and bring her back safe"
we came to a room on the side of the hallway, almost completely caved in. sheldon beeped and pushed at the door with his head. "she's in there..." uraraka said, tears threatening to spill over. i shoved away the debris that was blocking the door and flung it open in a panic, only to see pieces of wooden beams and concrete piled on the floor. the others came in and started to move things out, working in a silent panic as we tried to uncover her. i noticed part of a delicate hand peeking out from under a beam and motioned frantically for everyone to come over. "guys she's here!" midoriya yelled. hawks ran out the door, yelling about how he was gonna meet us in the forest with the bus since we found her. everyone ran over and started digging, trying to move everything away. i found golden dust near her, remnants of one of her shields. she must've created one to protect herself at least a little i thought, hoping i wasn't just grasping at straws. as soon as she was mostly uncovered, i pulled her out of the wreckage and cradled her in my arms. she was pale and bleeding, her clothes ripped and her breathing shallow. "we've got her, let's go!" iida yelled, pushing everyone out the door. "we can't wait here until the villains wake up!" we ran as fast as we could out of the building and into the nearby forest, waiting for hawks to meet us with the bus.