interview

hi my loves, i thought i had a solid plot for this but i am slowly realizing i have no idea what i'm doing sooooo...bear with me i guess~

pov: (Y/N)
i'd slept on the floor in haruko and haruna's room that night, they really didn't want me to leave them alone and how could i resist those faces? plus i get it, it's scary being in a new place like this on such short notice and i want to make sure they're as comfortable as they can be. maybe they're a tiny bit too comfortable though, because when i woke up they were both snuggled up against me, one on each side. i smiled to myself, taking in their sleeping faces. they looked so peaceful, haruna's hand holding the hem of my shirt and haruko hugging my arm like a teddy bear. i couldn't move just yet, it would be cruel to wake them when they're so comfy! it's like having a cat on my lap... i let myself drift back to sleep.

pov: aizawa
it was around 11am at this point, Sunday, so we didn't have school. but i was never free of work. today was a bit of a special case though, i was tasked with finding those kid's parents. i already have plenty of work to do, im not sure why i had to be the one assigned to this but i digress. another one of my tasks was setting up interviews with the press for the class, i'd been putting that off for quite a while...anyway, it would probably be beneficial to have more publicity for this case. maybe someone has information on their parent's whereabouts? have the kids mention the case, kill two birds with one stone, and then i'll have time for a nap. sounds good to me.

pov: (Y/N)
i'd finally gotten the twins up and dressed, and after they'd brushed their teeth i took them downstairs for breakfast. "suki i want a donut can we have donuts? pleeeeease?" they tugged on my sleeves and i sighed, picking them up and sitting them down in chairs. "i'm sorry guys, we don't have donuts here, how about i make you some rice and eggs?" i asked, and they reluctantly agreed. i smiled, "great!", and cracked two eggs onto a pan on the stove. i scooped some rice onto two plates and set the eggs on top once they were cooked. just as i set the food down in front of the twins, mr aizawa came in and waved me over. "hello (Y/N), im glad to see the kids are getting comfortable here. if you'd be ok with it, i'd like you to speak to the press today about everything that's happened recently. they've been after the class for a long time, and they seem particularly interested in you. they've been on my back for months, and nezu says i should let them interview the class. i don't have details as to what they'll be asking, but i have them three hours maximum to talk to you guys. the interview is scheduled for two pm today, and if you can i'd like you to ask the public about haruko and haruna's parents. their names are saeko and kenji ito, you can tell them to call the police immediately if anyone has information." i was a little surprised, but nodded, "sure- uh, yeah, of course! anything to help them. saeko and kenji ito... oh those poor people, i hope they're ok! it must be awful to be away from your kids for this long. gosh, i hope they're not hurt!" aizawa smiled and patted my shoulder, "see? that's what's going to make you such a great hero (Y/N). you're compassionate, you genuinely care about everyone whether you know them or not. now, i know speaking in front of people isn't easy for you and i really appreciate you agreeing to do this, so after it's over i'll give you some extra credit points ok?" i returned his smile, "everyone else too?" he laughed a little, "sure, you'll all get some points." my smile widened and i gave him a quick hug, thanked him, and waved goodbye as he left. i went back over to the twins, who had their mouths full of food, and told them to slow down a little so they don't choke. "is that guy your dad? he's kinda scary but i like him!" haruna said, and i laughed. "he's not my real dad, but he's sort of like a dad to all of us! and yeah, he's pretty cool!"

-small timeskip, 1:55pm-

it was almost time for the interviews, and i'd told the twins to stay in my room and play with kiko until i got back. i met up with mina, ocha, and tsu in the hallways and we went to the common room where the people from the news had set up their cameras and stuff. a tall lady in a small dress told me to sit on the couch in front of the cameras for the first interview, and instructed katsuki and izuku to sit on either side of me. mina was placed on the other side of izuku, and the lady sat in a chair in front of us. "hey kids! i'm emiko amaterasu from the local news, the cameras aren't rolling right now but they will be in-" she checks her watch, "-two minutes. i'd like to talk to you about how you stepped in and bravely rescued those kids from the fire! it must have been scary huh, i want to hear all about it! just so you know, you're live on tv, but don't let that scare you! this is just a casual conversation with your friend emiko! alright, cameras rolling in 3...2...1..." she sat up straight and smiled wide, showing as much leg and cleavage as possible in her tight dress and speaking like there was nowhere she'd rather be than intervieweing teenagers on a sunday. "hi everyone! it's me emi, and today i'm here with UA's best upcoming heroes to talk about their most recent adventure!"