aftermath

AN: hiiii, i saw that someone added this to their library and that made me really happy so i decided to continue it :) also i'm gonna write in all lowercase now because uppercase letters are irrelevent.

pov: Midoriya
she looked up at me with those big eyes and gently pulled herself from my grip. "of course Izuku! don't worry about it." she looked better now, less unsteady, but i was still worried. she kept assuring me that she was fine, really, but there was no way she could be that small and be ok. the other boys were still arguing, so caught up in making sure Kacchan didn't kill someone that they barely noticed we were gone. i walked Suki back to her room, seeing clearly that she didn't want to talk about it. she opened her door and we went inside, motioning me to sit down.  i looked around, seeing a lot of plants, stuffed animals, and blankets. it was very neat and tidy, but i'd never been to her room before and it felt strange, like i was intruding. i hesitantly sat down on the edge of the bed with her before saying, "why were you bleeding? did Kacchan hurt you?" "Izu, it's fine. Katsuki didn't hurt  me it's just a little scratch from before." she said, and i blushed at the nickname. i noticed that her cheeks were gradually regaining color and her marks becoming more vibrant. "but you passed out! twice!" i exclaimed, to which she said "i just overused my quirk at training today" she was training a lot today, she should stop pushing herself so hard. just then, the other boys burst into the room.

pov: Y/N
i sat on the edge of the bed with Izuku, reassuring him that i was ok. why does he look so worried? it's just me, i'm no more important than anyone else. if anything, he should be worried about himself! this poor boy is in the hospital every week! i heard loud footsteps and my door slammed open. Katsuki stormed in with Kiri, Denki, and Shoto close behind. they ran over to me and asked if i was ok. Katsuki immediately started yelling at Izuku, who cowered slightly. "YOU FUCKING TOOK HER YOU BASTARD! SHE NEEDED MY HELP, NOT YOURS!" he was about to throw a punch when i broke away from the other boys, stood up, and pushed him back. "don't talk about me, or anyone, like we're property. he didn't take me, he followed me. i left on my own. and i didn't need any of your help, i'm fine. and if you still want to be friends with me, you'll need to try to be nicer to Izuku." Katsuki blanched, surprised at my little outburst, before quieting down, giving Izuku one last glare.

pov: Bakugo
i was seething with anger at Deku, he had taken her from right under our noses! "YOU FUCKING TOOK HER YOU BASTARD! SHE NEEDS MY HELP, NOT YOURS!". i felt a small hand on my chest as Suki pushed me away from Deku. she was saying something about not treating people like property and that she could take care of herself or something, but i was focused on something else. those eyes, and... WHAT THE HELL BAKUGO! STOP THAT! i snapped back into focus and quickly realized that this was her equivalent to yelling at me. i was shocked, she had never gotten mad at me before, or anyone for that matter. Deku, Shit hair, Dunce face, and Icyhot looked just as surprised as i was. i'd never seen this side of her before. i didn't even know she had it in her. while i only caught the last few words of her 'yelling', one thing was clear. i was going to have to try to be nicer to Useless Deku.

pov:Y/N
i saw Katsuki's face soften a bit and i smiled. "it's getting close to curfew, and if Aizawa sees you here he'll be really mad. and isn't it already past your bedtime Katsuki?" i giggled. he glared at me and said "YOU ALL SHOULD GO TO BED EARLIER" everyone stifled a laugh before Denki's face got serious again. "Y/N, do you want me to stay here with you tonight? just in case?". my heart melted, he really was the sweetest. "i can stay too, it would be the manly thing to do", Kiri said with a toothy smile. Izuku and Shoto also offered to stay but i told them to go back to their dorms. "i'll be fine, see? i feel great!" i said, pointing to my marks which were now glowing again. just then, Aizawa burst into my room with Ochaco, Tsu, and Mina. "honestly, does no one knock anymore?" they ran over to hug me, "Iida wouldn't let us through!" Mina pouted, "why did he let the boys bring you to your room? you're a girl so shouldn't we be helping you?" Tsu huffed, glaring at the boys. "if any of you lay a FINGER on her..." Ochaco hugged me with tears in her eyes, "i was so worried, thank goodness you're ok" i hugged them all back and assured them that i was fine. i looked over and saw Aizawa talking to the boys.

pov:Aizawa
i had been in patrol all day and i was just about to go to sleep when i got a call from Iida, Ashido, Asui, and Uraraka, telling me what happened to Tsukina. i rushed to her dorm even faster after hearing that there were five boys in there with her. she was like a daughter to me, as i was friends with her parents. i almost ran into the 3 girls, who were also on their way to Tsukina's dorm. we opened the door to see her telling the boys that she was fine. they're sitting too close to her. Uraraka, Ashido, and Asui ran over to hug her and i glared at the boys, wordlessly telling them to get over here right now. i took them into the hall and asked them "did you touch her". they looked at me confused. "are you deaf? did you touch her?!" they all talked at once, telling me what happened. i listened to what they had to say, "Kirishima?" i asked, "is this true?" he was the most trustworthy after all. "yes sensei, all true" he said. i gave a small nod before turning around to walk back to Tsukina. "sensei?" it was Todoroki who spoke this time. "yes?" "we were wondering if we could be with Tsukina tonight. we all care about her and want to make sure she's ok." Bakugo scoffed, "i'm gonna go to bed in my own room. all you extras can have your little sleepover". i thought for a moment, maybe it would be good to have her classmates keep an eye on her tonight. and they do have powerful quirks that can protect her. but they're BOYS. "ok" i said, "you can be with her tonight, but only if you all sleep in the common room. and there has to be some girls with you too. and girls and boys sleep on opposite sides."

pov: Denki
i went up to Y/N, who was still talking to the girls, and hugged her from behind. i looped my arms around her waist and put my chin on the top of her head. i felt her lean into me slightly and my heart fluttered. she looked up at me and said "hi Denki!" with the cutest smile ever. i blushed profusely, "we're gonna have a sleepover in the common room tonight, and you girls are invited!" i said. "sounds fun!" said Y/N, "mina, ochaco, and i will come too *kero*" tsu said. "alright! meet in the common room with all your stuff at 9:00 ok?"

pov: Y/N
i nodded and everyone went back to their dorms to get their stuff. Denki kept holding onto me but i gently pulled myself out of his arms. "i'll see you later ok?", he pouted "okayyyyy" i giggled and went back inside my room.