Arrival

POV:(Y/N)

My first day of school at UA high! I walked out of my house, waving goodbye to my parents... and almost fell down the front steps. My wings sprung out on a reflex and I managed to catch myself before I hit the ground. "(Y/N)! you ok?" I heard my mom say from the doorway, "yeah I'm good" I said with a sheepish smile. I walked out into the street and started on my way to school. As I walked, those thoughts started coming back. You don't deserve to go to UA! Your quirk is practically useless in battle. You're so stupid and can't even form a coherent sentence when you first meet people. No one will ever love you, you'll never even get your first kiss, you're ugly and people won't want to be your friend and you deserve the pain and it would be better for everyone if you were gone... "Hi!" I spun around to see a girl with short brown hair giving me a big, closed eyes smile.

"Oh! um h-hi" I stuttered as she came closer, saying excitedly "My name is Uraraka Ochaco, whats yours?" "Tsukina (Y/N)", i said softly

"Oh! um h-hi" I stuttered as she came closer, saying excitedly "My name is Uraraka Ochaco, whats yours?" "Tsukina (Y/N)", i said softly. "You go to UA too! What class are you in?" "1-A, what about you?" "Oh my gosh me too! I was a little nervous about making friends but I think we will get along very well!" "yeah" I said, giving her a smile. "May I ask about your quirk?" "sure! Mine is zero gravity, I can make things float!" she chirped, touching a fallen leaf and landing it on top of my head. I giggled as she brushed the leaf off my hair. "So what about you? whats your quirk?" she asked. "Angel" I answered, and after explaining it to her she gushes about how cool it is. I made a friend, I thought, and blushed at her compliments.

After about ten minutes of walking, Uraraka and I made it to the school. She skipped on ahead before noticing I had stopped at the gate. She comes back to find me standing on the side of the sidewalk. "Tsukina?" I just stood there, not wanting to go into the bustling crowd. I told Uraraka to go ahead and I would catch up. She asked if I was sure (I was) and then disappeared into the crowd. I saw her talking to a green haired boy and built up the courage to go through the gates. I immediately regretted it. I couldn't see over anyone, and apparently they couldn't see me either because I was trampled. I started to panic because there were so many people all going their different ways and I didnt even know which way I was supposed to go anymore. I looked for Uraraka but she was nowhere in sight. I was getting really freaked out at this point, my heart was racing, I was getting a little dizzy- until I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a boy with red and white hair, split right down the middle. He had a scar over his left eye and concern written all over his face. "Are you alright?". "Y-yeah I'm fine, just a little turned around". He gave me a warm little smile and asked which class I was in. I told him 1A and he said that was his class too! "I'll take you, I guess you can't see over all these people. Just follow me" He was easy to find in a crowd with his hair and how tall he was. We waded through the sea of kids, him looking back every once in a while to make sure I was still there. Once we got to class, I thanked him for helping me and asked for his name. "Todoroki" he said, "what's your name?". "Tsukina" I said with a smile. We walked into class and one particular boy caught my eye. "Denki!" I exclaimed, running up to him. He opened his arms and spun me around "(Y/N)! I haven't seen you since elementary school!", he said, ruffling my hair. I hadn't realized how much I missed my childhood best friend. Then I saw that the rest of the class was staring at us. I blushed and grabbed Denki's arm, when a short boy with the strangest purple hair I've ever seen came forward and asked Denki to pick me up and spin me again "I wanna see up this girl's skirt" he turned to me, "and what is your name, beautiful?". Denki stepped in front of me and told him to leave me alone or else. Same protective Denki, I thought, smiling to myself. I found my seat next to Uraraka who immediately asked, "who's that cute boy you came in with? Already pulling guys and it's only the first day!". "It's not like that, I just got lost and he helped me!" I protested "but hey what about that green haired boy? You were talking to him and he was blushing pretty hard...". "Oh that's just Midoriya, I mean I don't know him that well and i think this is the first time he's actually had a conversation with a girl!" Uraraka laughed and I noticed the green boy, Midoriya, looking at her. I smiled to myself, not wanting to embarrass either of them. The rest of the class slowly trickled in until a scraggly looking man in a yellow sleeping bag shuffled in. "I am your teacher, Mr. Aizawa."

"