🤖tenya ending🤖

pov: (Y/N)
a gentle breeze lifted my hair slightly as i sat in the grass, picking wildflowers and weaving them into a crown. i hummed as i worked, deftly braiding the stems into an intricate rope and securing the ends to each other. i heard footsteps coming towards me and looked up to see tenya approaching me and waving. i waved back, and patted the ground next to me, inviting him to sit, "hi tenya! what's up?". he sat down next to me, "hello (Y/N), i was just looking for you!". "oh? what for?" i asked, realizing my flower crown had turned into more of a necklace at this point. i smiled and slipped it around his neck, and he blushed, "well i- i've been wanting to ask you something for a while now, but i was too nervous." i put my hand on his forearm, "aw tenya! there's no need to be nervous, i'm always gonna like you. what is it?" i asked. he didn't meet my eyes and took a second before speaking again, seemingly working up the courage to say it. "would you like to go out on a date with me?" he finally asked quickly, looking away as of afraid of the answer. i was thoroughly surprised to say the least, he didn't really strike me as the romantic type, but a spark of affection lit up my heart nonetheless. he'd always been so great, always prepared and responsible and caring, it's hard not to love him! i broke out into a huge smile, "i would love to!" i said, blushing. his face lit up and he looked at me with such love in his eyes i think my heart melted right there! "can i..can i hug you?" he asked timidly, making absolutely sure i was comfortable with this. i smiled and opened my arms, letting him envelop me as he held me into his chest, one of his hands on my head and the other around my middle like he never wanted to let go. "tenya?" i asked, and he looked down at me tenderly, "yes?". "things'll get better, right?". he took my hand, "of course they will (Y/N), nothing bad can last forever. see, i thought i'd be sad forever when my brother passed away, but now i have you and i don't think i've ever been happier!". i smiled and kissed him on the cheek, enjoying how he blushed so easily. "thanks tenya" i said lovingly, and he was still to flustered to say anything coherent back, just "u-uh-i-" etc. "you're so cute" i said with a little laugh, and he kissed the top of my head, "you're definitely cuter!".

these are getting progressively shorter sorry 😭😭😭but there's only so many scenarios my two brain cells can think of-