Help

POV:(Y/N)

I woke up to the sound of someone yelling angrily at Kiri. I slightly shifted in his arms to get a better look and saw Katsuki. "I SAID WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER SHITTY HAIR?!?!" he screamed. I tried to get up and explain what happened but as soon as I got to my feet, the room spun and black spots danced before my eyes. "Kat-Katsuki he didn't..." I stumbled and felt strong arms catch me as I fell to the ground, unconscious.

POV:Bakugo

Tsukina stood up shakily, saying something about how Shitty hair didn't do anything when her knees gave out. I yelled her name and dove to catch her before she hit the ground. She crumpled into my arms. "GET THE OTHERS" I barked, and Raccoon eyes and Shitty hair ran off while texting the 1A chat to get them over here. I gently cradled the girl in my arms and,feeling how cold she was, activated my quirk the tiniest bit to keep her warm. Please be ok Suki, I don't know what I'd do without you. I felt for her shallow breathing and heartbeat with shaking hands, careful not to hurt her. I thought about checking her body for any signs of injury but decided against it, not wanting to touch her without her permission. I gingerly lifted her up, bridal style, surprised at how little she weighed. She always wore baggy clothes so I had no idea how small she'd gotten. I was growing more concerned by the second, taking in her pale skin, dull marks, shallow breathing, shivers, and how cold she was. She looked so fragile. I hear footsteps running in our direction and I yell, "OVER HERE!!!" I saw the rest of those extras come around the corner with Shitty hair and Raccoon eyes and their eyes widened when they saw Tsukina, limp in my arms. (kind of like this)

 (kind of like this)

POV:Denki 

As soon as I heard that something had happened to (Y/N) I ran to the common room as fast as I could. When I got there with everyone, I saw that bastard Bakugo holding my (Y/N) and I almost screamed seeing how weak she was. Everyone talked at once, scared for her. "Give her to me!" I yelled at Bakugo, "Hell no! I'm holding her you bastard!!" he exclaimed. "I don't trust you with her! She's my best friend and I love her!!!" I screamed back. "Yeah?! Well I love her too! she's one of my closest friends!!" Hearing that sentence come out of Bakugo's mouth made my blood boil and my fists clench. (Y/N) shivered and I decided to deal with him later. She is the top priority. Bakugo seemed to come to the same conclusion and stopped yelling at me too. He gently placed her onto the couch and I knelt next to her, seeing how sickly she looked. I shot a glare at Bakugo and felt her skin. It was cool to the touch and her lips were just as dull as her marks. Not that I was looking at her lips-

POV:Todoroki

As Kaminari stared at Tsukina, she stirred and slowly opened her eyes. Kirishima, Kaminari, Midoriya, and I rushed in for a hug which she welcomed with a weak smile, "I'm so sorry for making you guys worry, I should have just stayed in my room" she said and Kirishima cupped her face with his hand, "I am so glad you're ok", he said, a blush spreading across his face. My brow furrowed, I didn't like this feeling. I offered Suki my hand to help her up. I put my arm around her waist to help her walk back to her dorm. "I-it's fine Shoto I can walk", she said. "Remember what happened last time you tried, dumbass?!?!" Bakugo yelled. She shrunk slightly away from his yelling and his expression softened. "let me help you dumbass, Icyhot, give her to me!". "No" I said simply, "I don't trust you with her" His face grew red and he screamed "SHE TRUSTS ME! I TOOK CARE OF HER WHILE YOU ALL WERE TAKING YOUR TIME GETTING HERE!!!" I ignored him and kept walking back to her dorm.

POV:(Y/N)

I saw Shoto offer me his hand and I took it. He put his arm around my waist and started to walk me back to my room. I told him I was fine and could walk on my own when Katsuki yelled at me for not accepting the help. Shoto easily wove his way through our classmates. Denki, Kiri, Shoji, Izuku, Katsuki, and Mineta (ew) offered to take me but Shoto just held on to me tighter and ignored them. Iida quickly took control of the situation, holding the class back and only allowing, Denki, Kiri, Izuku, Katsuki, and of course Shoto bring me to my room. "Sh-Shoto I'm fine, really" I said, "just overused my quirk a little, don't worry about me". "Suki please, you're weak" Izuku said, looking at me with those big eyes full of concern. I continued to protest, squirming in Shoto's arms until Katsuki yelled "ACCEPT OUR HELP DUMBASS! YOU OBVIOUSLY AREN'T OK!". I subconsciously recoiled into Shoto's chest, grabbing a bit of his shirt. "..ok.." I said softly. I would never admit it to any of them but my arm burned like hell and I could feel myself bleeding through my bandages. I knew I had lost a lot of blood, I just hoped it wouldn't soak through my sleeve too. I was really lightheaded and the room seemed to spin when I would turn my head too fast. But I could walk fine! I could make it to my room by myself if Katsuki weren't being so mean about it. I know he was just trying to help but I felt terrible for causing my friends unnecessary worry. I wasn't worth worrying about. The boys were arguing in the background, all of them wanted to carry me but Shoto just held on to me tighter.

POV: Bakugo

That bastard won't give me Suki! I don't know why I felt so strongly about it but I wanted to make sure she was ok, I wanted to help. I've never felt like this towards anyone before! I wanted to wrap my arms around her and keep her safe from everything, including that half-and-half bastard. He was holding her too close for my liking... She kept telling us she was fine and not to worry about her but I knew better. "ACCEPT OUR HELP DUMBASS! YOU OBVIOUSLY AREN'T OK!" I realized I startled her and immediately felt bad, but that turned to anger as Icyhot pulled her closer to him by her waist and she grabbed a piece of his shirt. My blood boiled as I saw a blush spread across his face as he looked down at her with a goofy smile on his stupid face. I grabbed her forearm roughly and yanked her away from him. She let out a shuddering gasp of pain but in my anger, I didn't notice that I was hurting her until her eyes rolled back into her head and she collapsed onto the ground. "(Y/N)!!!" Dunce face yelled and caught her just before her head hit the floor. Shitty hair, Icyhot, and Deku knelt beside them to see if she was ok. I let go of her arm and looked at my hand to see something red and sticky on it.

 I let go of her arm and looked at my hand to see something red and sticky on it

I paled and muttered "nonononono I hurt her!". I pushed Icyhot and Shitty hair out of the way and saw that she was awake but slightly disoriented. I tried to look at her arm but she held her sleeve down and refused to show me. She pushed herself off the floor and stumbled into the wall, using it for support as she makes her way down the hall towards her room, completely silent.

POV: Midoriya

Suki made her way towards her dorm, leaving Todoroki, Kacchan, Kirishima, and Kaminari to argue. I ran up to her and put my arm around her waist and my face contorted in worry. How did she get so skinny? I could feel her ribcage through her shirt and my arm could easily wrap around her tiny body. "H-hey Suki, have you been eating...?"

(Author's note) hiii this is my first book and i dont know if it's good or not so please tell me if i should keep going or discontinue it i'm really insecure help(^ν^)