halloween

-timeskip brought to you by my lazy ass and i just realized this whole story has been angst i hate myself anyway here-

pov:(Y/N)
my wounds had healed mostly but i was left with a deep scar across my side, reaching from my back to my stomach. anyway, halloween was coming up and i had to figure out a costume for the party mina was hosting. everyone was going to be there, class 1A and B plus we could invite whoever else we wanted. i'd heard someone invited the big three, extremely powerful third years, to come too! i was so excited to meet them but scared too, they seem kind of intimidating... anyway, every year they have a different theme and this year it was fantasy, like fairy tales, disney, and mythology! this could be super fun i thought, although i still had no idea who to go as so i decided to text the group chat to see if anyone had any ideas.

🌸sukiiii🌱: hi guys! do you have any ideas for who i should be for halloween?

🌺alien queen👑: omg omg omg you should go as cinderella!

🧸uravity🍓: or a fairy!

🐸froppy🌼: *kero* or mulan, you would have a sword and everything!

💪tentacole🦑: maybe you could be snow white? i think it suits you

🌸sukiiii🌱: oooo those are good!

🥦deku⚡️: maybe you could be red riding hood!

🔥shoto❄️: you would look beautiful as beauty from beauty and the beast (Y/N)

🌺alien queen👑: that's a lot of beauty todoroki lmao

💥dynamight💢: i don't care you'd look fine in whatever (private message: you should be aphrodite)

👹red riot🦈: the little mermaid!

🌩chargebolt⚡️: rapunzel!

🎸earphone jack🎤: esmerelda from hunchback of notre dame!

🤖ingenium🤚: i think you would be quite charming as ariadne, the greek princess who helped theseus slay the minotaur

💥dynamight💢: shut the fuck up four eyes no one knows what you're talking about

🌸sukiiii🌱: actually i do, that's a great idea tenya ♡ and all of your ideas were amazing too, thanks guys! i think i've decided now!

-another timeskip damn i'm lazy: a few hours before the party-

pov:uraraka
it was almost time for the party and the girls and i were meeting in mina's dorm to help each other do our makeup. i changed into my costume, little red riding hood! deku had a good idea didn't he? i pulled up my hood and picked up my basket, making my way to mina's room. when i got there, mina was already helping tsu put on makeup for her tiana costume. she looked so cute! mina was dressed in a devil costume, complete with her horns painted red and a tail to match. she had red eyeliner and lips too, she looked amazing! momo came in next wearing an athena costume, makeup already done. "momo you look beautiful!" i exclaimed. jiro walked in nervously in her costume, dressed as megara from hercules. mina ushered her over and started doing her makeup, purplish red lipstick and eyeliner. "jiro you look so pretty!". hagakure appeared in an adorable dorothy costume, excitedly sitting down for makeup. "maybe you can see my face with makeup on!" we nodded and went to work, putting on a full face of makeup, plus contacts and a wig. we stepped back and let her see her face in the mirror. "you're beautiful hagakure!" we exclaimed, and she hugged us all, ecstatic to finally be able to see herself. "hagakure i've never seen your face, you're so pretty!" a soft voice said from behind us. we turned around and there was (Y/N) in a dryad or wood nymph costume, nervously tugging at the sleeves.
you can choose your own dress!
just pretend all of them have vines wrapping your arms cuz reasons lol gotta hide the barcode if yk what i mean