💧sad ending💧

there's no nice way to say this, uh you killed yourself lol here you go

mina ashido found her. it had been months since (Y/N) had been let out of the medbay, she had the whole class convinced she'd made a full recovery in every aspect, and they believed her. everyone believed her. the day started out like any other school day, and because their rooms are next to each other they'd normally cross paths on their way to class. but not today. today, she'd never come out of her room. mina began to grow concerned after a little while and knocked on her door, but there was no answer. 'she must be a deep sleeper', mina thought, and slowly entered the room to wake her. "wake up! it's time for school! did you stay up late again? dummy!" mina approached the girl curled up on the bed and shook her shoulder gently to stir her from her sleep. she didn't move. "i know you're tired but we're going to be late! aizawa won't be happy you know." mina said with a jokingly disapproving glare. when the girl still didn't move, mina grabbed her arm and rolled her over onto her back so she could see her face. "you sleep like the dead!". the girl's arm flopped back down onto the bed, and the pale, limp body of (Y/N) still didn't stir. mina's eyes widened in fear, and with shaking hands she took her thin, bony wrist in her hand to feel for a pulse. nothing. she felt her friend's throat and pressed her hand to her still chest. nothing. mina gasped and stumbled back, tears stinging her eyes as she covered her mouth with her hands. she ran as fast as she could out of the room and sprinted down the halls, vision blurred by the tears that streamed down her face as she burst through doors carelessly until she finally reached class 1A. mina immediately drew the class's attention, they'd never seen her like this before. a few classmates came over to console her but it was useless, she was hysterical. aizawa approached her and placed a surprisingly gentle hand on her shoulder, "i need you to tell me what happened, or we can't help. just look at me ok? everything's gonna be fine. tell me what happened.". after many shaky breaths, mina managed to choke out "i-it's (Y/N), she didn't come out of her room this morning so i went to check on her and- and she- she needs help, please-" she swayed where she stood and uraraka steadied her. now the whole class was worried, but before mina could answer any of their questions she took off running back the way she came, pulling aizawa and uraraka along with her. the rest of the class followed and burst through (Y/N)'s door to see her lying there on the bed, looking impossibly frail and sick. her skin was pallid, any hint of glow gone from her marks. her eyes were closed and her long lashes were fanned over sunken cheeks. her head lolled to the side even though she was on her back, and her whole body was limp. her clothes hung off her bony frame, so small it looked like she might blow away with a light breeze. everyone was shocked. no one knew what to think or do. iida immediately took control and wouldn't let anyone into the room, only aizawa was allowed near her right now. the teacher cupped her hollow face in his hands and checked for her pulse and breathing with an eerie, forced calm about him. after a few minutes, he stood up and said with a shaky voice, "our (Y/N)...she...she's gone."

it had been 5 days since (Y/N) Tsukina had left them. shoto todoroki stopped trying in school and training. izuku midoriya trained so hard he fainted in class. ochaco uraraka stopped eating. tsuyu asui refused to sleep. mina ashido couldn't leave her room. mezo shoji, who didn't talk much in the first place, stopped talking altogether. denki kaminari let everyone beat him in combat and went to sleep every night in miserable pain, which he'd convinced himself he deserved. ejirou kirishima obsessively read every single book she'd recommended to him and cried at every one. tamaki amajiki visited her favorite spot every day and talked to her, sometimes for hours. aizawa mourned the loss of the closest thing to a daughter he's ever had. katsuki bakugo did not cry. katsuki bakugo was angry, angry at himself and all his classmates for not noticing her struggle, angry at the world for letting her die, forcibly angry so he couldn't be sad. everything was different now that she was gone, like the joy had been sucked out of life and everything in it. after the doctors took her away, midoriya had found a note on her pillow written in her small, neat lettering. a suicide note. it was like the world was crashing down on them, the happiest, most optimistic, most helpful, most selfless, most kind, most bubbly person probably in the world had committed suicide. everyone thought she was better. no one had noticed she was still in pain. "i'm sorry" "you won't have to take care of me anymore" "you'll be better off without me" "go on with your lives" "forget me" "i wasn't enough" "you don't need me" "i'll love you forever, but i want you to forget about me" "they can't hurt you anymore" "he can't make me a monster now" "it's better this way" "it's not your fault" "i failed" "i know you'll be great heroes" "stay strong for me ok?" "i love you" "i'm sorry" "i'm sorry" "i'm sorry". her note was excruciating, every word cutting into them like knives. she said her only wish was for everyone to forget her and move on, to not be sad for her, but to know that she loves them.