Dorms

!TW! self harm

*Time skip*

POV:(Y/N)

It was getting close to Halloween and the weather got colder every day. I had grown quite close with everyone in my class over time, and I didn't stutter or whisper anymore (although my natural voice is quiet). Mr. Aizawa told us we'd be moving into our dorms today and let us out of class to get everything into our rooms. My dorm was between Asui and Ashido, both of whom i was very close with, along with Uraraka whose room was on the other side of Asui's. I went inside to see a small bed and wardrobe, a small table, a big window, and a closet. I put my stuff down and started unpacking. I sorted and folded my clothes neatly into the wardrobe, singing softly to myself. Once that was done, I decorated. My soft, greyish blue sheets were the perfect size for the bed. I have a lot of plants, lavender, rosemary, aloe, a cactus, honeysuckle, mint, and a few others. I put them by the window so they could get all the sun they need. There is also this climbing ivy that I placed around the room.

Next were my stuffed animals and fuzzy blanket

Next were my stuffed animals and fuzzy blanket. I know it's a bit childish but they help me fall asleep more easily. There were shelves hanging on the walls around the room, which I filled with all my books. When I finished organizing and rearranging things, I did what I do almost every day. I went into the bathroom, took out the serrated knife I had smuggled out of the kitchen, and rolled up my sleeves. Unwrapping the bloody bandages that already covered my arms, I let the sadness I had been hiding for 2 days come flooding out. I could barely breathe, the weight of something unseen crushing me, I felt a tear drop onto my leg as I sat on the floor, knife in hand. I felt so worthless. Look at yourself, crying for no reason? You're so stupid! No one likes you, they hang out with you because they feel bad! They are nice people and you? You are just a worthless, pathetic little girl who will never be a hero! No one would miss you if you were gone. Everyone's lives would be so much easier without you in them. you are a burden to everyone around you! You DESERVE this pain, you're just a disappointment! I silently sobbed on the bathroom floor, cutting and bleeding and opening old scars. People normally use razor blades but a serrated knife is more efficient and does more damage. (i know from experience lol i'm great) I made several new deep cuts in my left arm while reopening older ones. my right arm is already pretty scarred and when I roll up my sleeves, I roll up that one so I don't cut there. The only one who knows about this is my younger sister. I will never tell anyone else, no one should worry about me, it's my job to worry about them. I started to feel faint and realized how much blood I had lost. I stood up and almost fell from a rush of dizziness. I held on to the edge of the sink as I got fresh bandages for my arm. After cleaning up the bits of blood on the floor, I stumbled over to my bed, still dizzy, and sat down. Damn it (Y/N)! you're so stupid! Now you cant go out there, people will get suspicious! I sat on my bed for a minute or two before I felt stable enough to walk out to the common room normally.

POV: Kirishima

I was sitting in the common room on my phone when Tsukina walked in, looking a little pale and unsteady on her feet but I assumed it was just from overusing her quirk. She sat down next to me on the couch and I asked if she was ok. She assured me she was fine and I put my arm around her shoulders. She leaned into me and I got a good look at her face. The normally luminous marks under her eyes were dull and her beautiful eyes were not their usual bright colors, they were gray and almost looked lifeless. I was worried about her, she looked so exhausted. A blush spread across my face, "you can take a nap on me if you want to...", "are you sure? I wouldn't want to bother you" she replied, her usually smooth voice slightly raspy. "Of course! you look so tired". She gave me a weak, but warm smile and snuggled into my chest, closing her eyes. My heart fluttered and I felt heat spread across my face, Tsukina is asleep! on me!! She's so beautiful... Stop it Kirishima! she's one of your best friends! My heart almost stopped when she grabbed a bit of my shirt and cuddled in closer to me. Her soft breathing was so cute! Her hair smelled so good, like lilac and vanilla. I brushed a strand of hair out of her face and brushed my thumb against the mark below her eye, smiling to myself while blushing madly. Just then, Bakugo, and Mina walked in, seeing Tsukina asleep on my chest. (imagine like this)

 (imagine like this)

POV: Bakugo

Raccoon eyes and I went to the common room to find Shitty hair. We walked in and saw Tsukina asleep on him! I felt a surge of envy, she was supposed to be in MY arms! And here was that damn Shitty hair, blushing and smiling fondly down at her, brushing his thumb across her cheek...that should be me! Damn it Bakugo! What's this corny ass feeling??? I don't like it. You can't be in love with your best friend! Nope. No matter how perfect she is. Wait no she's not perfect! Get a grip!! She's just another extra! The two of us went to go sit with Shitty hair and Tsukina. Raccoon eyes squealed "omg Tsukina looks so cute all snuggled up with Kirishima!!!" Shitty hair blushed as Raccoon eyes took out her phone and snapped a picture, sending it to the class 1A group text. I looked at the picture and saw that Tsukina's marks weren't glowing like usual. Suspicious, I went around the couch to get a good look at her face."Bakubro? What are you doing?", Shitty hair asked. I glared at him and knelt next to her. She looked terrible, her marks dull and her skin pale, but somehow as beautiful as ever. No shut up she's your best friend! I stood up and glared at Shitty hair, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I yelled suddenly, waking her up.