break (pt 2)

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I WAS REALLY SAD ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY

pov: (Y/N)
after apologizing profusely to shoto, we all got out of the limo and thanked hiroki the butler/driver before going to the little cabin to rent our skates. i couldn't help thinking about how sweet shoto had been, and how nice and warm and comfy he was, and how so much of us was touching that whole time... but when i looked behind me to see where he'd gone, i saw katsuki shove him away from me as he approached. he came over to walk next to me instead, slouching and stomping in the typical katsuki manner. "hey don't push shoto! he didn't do anything wrong!" i said, giving his arm a little nudge. "he was being a pervert, staring at you while you were sleeping." he grumbled, crossing his arms and glancing at shoto with disgust. i laughed, "i fell asleep on him, he was just being nice! im grateful he let me honestly, he didn't have to do that". he made a 'tch' sound and muttered something about how stupid this is and he'd rather be training or something. "what's got you all grumpy today katsuki?" i asked, "more than usual i mean". he scoffed, "whatever, i don't wanna spend any of my time with these bitches" he said, motioning to the rest of the class who were getting their skates on. "oh come on katsu! it'll be fun! what size skates do you wear, i'll get them for you if you don't wanna go over there" i said, and he scoffed, "don't do that. fine, i'll go with you but only because i owe you for helping me with homework.". "yay!" i smiled, and we both went over and rented our skates. we joined the rest of the class on the bench outside the rink, and i put on my skates. i laced them tightly and stood up, getting used to the familiar feel of the skates. "i haven't skated in forever, i forgot how fun it is!" i said, and ocha came up and grabbed my hand. "i know right? come on, we don't have long before the sun goes down!" she said excitedly, pulling me out onto the ice. i laughed and followed her, gliding across the ice with her and tsu. mina was showing us all tricks, flipping and spinning and trying to get aku to try it. "see, it's easy! just kick off like this- and lift your leg- and spin! your turn!" she said, grabbing aku's hand despite aku's resistance. as they (flirtatiously~) squabbled i looked over to the bench and saw denki and kiri trying to get katsuki to skate with us, and katsuki blatantly refusing. i wish he'd get over his pride and let himself have fun, he misses out on a lot just because he doesn't wanna look stupid... i told tsu i'd be right back and went over to him after denki and kiri had given up. "what's wrong? why won't you come skate?" i asked, and he just crossed his arms. "because i don't want to! it's cold as shit out here and you extras are annoying." i laughed, "oh stop whining, come on, come with us for a few minutes at least! please? you can come right back to the bench if you want after!" i put my hand out for him to take and gave him my biggest smile, and he grudgingly stood up, swatting my hand away but following me to the ice nonetheless. "yay! see, you'll have tons of fun" i said, and for just a second the tiniest hint of a smile flickered across his lips. he stopped just before he stepped into the ice though, and i looked back at him just standing there. "don't be shy" i said with a wink, "everyone's waiting for you!" he just stands there for a second before tentatively stepping out onto the ice with me, holding onto the wall. i motioned for him to come out further onto the ice and he let go for just a second...before falling flat onto his butt. i couldn't stifle a giggle in time and he glared pointedly at me, trying to get back up. his legs wouldn't stay properly under him though, sliding around as he tried to regain his footing. i was laughing hard now, swiping at the tears that formed in my eyes as he barked at me to stop. i went back over to him after i composed myself, "oh gosh, is this why you didn't want to come with us? because you don't know how to skate? don't be dumb, denki can't skate either and look at him go!" i motioned to denki, who was tripping over nothing and had a bruise forming on his cheek, but was smiling and laughing too. momo then tripped over something invisible and jiro laughed as she helped her up. "ooh, i guess hagakure doesn't know how either" i said, offering katsuki my hand. "it's nothing to be embarrassed about! hold my hand katsu, i'll try to teach you" i smiled.