Of Course There's Only One (Bdoc)

So I found this song on tik tok, which is the 'two people one bed' trope and it was stuck in my head so I made a silly little drabble off of it.

The two stopped in their tracks as they entered the guest bedroom. They just stared in silence for a minute, neither putting down their suitcases.

"So uh," Bdubs awkwardly laughed. "I hate to point out the obvious, but there seems to only be one bed and well, two of us."

"It's fine, I'll sleep on the couch," Doc shrugged, gesturing to a small couch on the far wall.

"I'm not gonna let you sleep on that thing when there's a perfectly comfortable bed a foot away. Besides, I'm sure Etho would agree with me." The shorter opened his suitcase on the bed, pulling out the essentials for the night.

"What about you?"

The tan male rolled his eyes, smiling. "It's just one night, it won't kill you to share a bed with me once," he teased.

Oh but if only he knew.

-

This is going to kill me. Doc bitterly thought as he laid on his back, staring at the dark ceiling. Bdubs' back was to him and he was fast asleep because of course. Damn you Etho. He closed his eyes and tried to get comfortable, but then froze, and opened his eyes to the sound of movement.

He watched as Bdubs rolled over in his sleep and snuggled against his chest. Oh nevermind, I'm already dead. The hybrid glanced down, a soft smile sneaking onto his face as he gazed at the other's peaceful state. Hesitating, he gently wrapped an arm around his back and placed his other on top of Bdubs' arm, and closed his eyes. This is fine, friends cuddle, this is normal.

-

Blinking, Bdubs made a small noise as he woke up to the sound of light snoring. It took him a minute to register where he was and his heart just exploded.

Why am I on Doc? He didn't push me off? He's holding me? I was using his chest as a pillow!

His stomach dropped as butterflies swooped in, fluttering non-stop. He just stared wide-eyed at the hybrid's face and felt himself grow warmer and warmer. Not feeling like getting up and ruining the moment, he laid his head back down on his chest. With flushed cheeks, he closed his eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep. I'm sorry Doc, but I think I've ceased to see you as a friend.