Painful Memories (Bdoc bonus scene)

Ok I know I said I'd stop posting so many Bdoc drabbles, but this is a short bonus scene from the oneshot I just published; How Could I Forget?  So if you haven't read that yet, go do that first!

Bdubs dropped his phone and dropped to his knees in the corner of his living room. He felt like his skull was going to explode with pain. He held his head, unsure of what to do. He still had another hour before he could take his meds, but he wasn't sure if he could make it.

Then the front door opened.

"Hey I got the-" Doc started, holding up a grocery bag. He spotted his boyfriend and immediately dropped it. Closing the door behind him, he rushed over, dropping next to him. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here for you," he murmured.

He pulled him into his lap and hugged the small boy from behind. "It hurts, it hurts so much," Bdubs muttered.

"I know, and it'll be okay. It'll pass," the taller brunette reassured him, kissing the back of his head.

"Thanks for helping me move my boxes, Bdubs,"

"Of course!"

A flash of a memory he previously forgot appeared.

And then another.

"You're just a dumbass and I hate you! I'm done with you, DoubleO,"

"I- You know what? Fine! I'm done with you too!"

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he rocked in Doc's lap, who was still whispering soft words behind him.

"Can you believe he'd kiss him like that?"

"Bubbles, he's not you're boyfriend anymore, he's moving on and you need to as well,"

"He's right, you know. Besides, he's just drunk. You gotta calm down, Bdubs,"

"Hey, I have every right to be upset, but you guys just aren't getting it!"

"Bubbles-"

"You know what? Nevermind. I'm just gonna go!"

At this point, Bdubs could no longer hear his hybrid boyfriend. The pain and the memories were just too loud. Turning towards Doc, he clung to him and just cried. "Why won't the pain go away?" he muttered.

A half-hour later, the pain ceased. And after being unconscious for two weeks, and without some memories for one, Bdubs was finally whole again.

"Better now?" the darker brunette quietly asked.

The tan male looked up at him, tears still trickling down his face. "Yeah," he smiled. 

See? I told you it was a short scene. You're very welcome uwu