Frosted Kisses (Gridaph)

Wrote this late last night because yes

"No! Zed, wait!" Grian laughed, covering his face with his arms and turning his body away. Two snowballs crashed into his arm, causing more giggles. Peeking over at the curly blonde who was sticking his tongue out, he wiped the snow from his puffy red jacket.

Zedaph had spent the past two days working a new contraption inside his cave. And as someone well aware of how unhealthy working nonstop for multiple days was, Grian dragged him over to the Christmas district for a fun snowball fight. After all, now that the holiday season had long passed, the district wasn't being put to much use.

Unfortunately for Grian, Zed got extremely invested in the snowball fight.

"There is no mercy on the snowy battlefield!" the violet-eyed hermit declared, holding up another snowball.

"Not even for me?" he asked, using his best puppy-dog eyes he could pull. Giving a soft smile, the lighter blonde lowered his snowy weapon.

"Nope!" He wasted no time throwing it, the snow collided with his side.

"Why you little-" Grian giggled as he lunged at him, tackling him to the ground. His hands were planted in the snow above Zed's shoulders. Despite the black gloves, the cold powder slowly began to freeze his hands, but he ignored it for now.

The hermit below him smirked. "You have snow in your hair."

"So do you," he laughed.

Picking up a handful of snow, Zedaph brought it up and plopped it onto his head. The dirty blonde leaned his head down and vigorously shook, letting as much snow fall onto the other as possible. When he looked back up at him, the corners of his lips tugged into a bigger smile.

Repositioning himself so his forearms were pressed into the snow, he leaned down and gently kissed his cold nose. When he pulled back, Zed chased after him, locking soft yet icy lips together. His head fell back into the snow, his locks mixing with the white as Grian pressed into the kiss.

When they finally pulled apart, their heavy breathes were visible in the cold air. The shorter climbed off the other hermit, kneeling next to him. When Zed sat up, Grian ran his fingers through his hair to help get the snow out.

"Hot chocolate time?" the curly blonde prompted. He eagerly nodded, standing up and brushing the snow off of himself before helping the other up.