Another Confession Scene (Bdoc)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I couldn't help myself I really like writing these

It's only like, 300 words, so nothing too special 

Doc narrowed his eyes. At this point, he was fuming. This dumbass, he bitterly thought. Does he find joy pressing my buttons? Bdubs crossed his arms, mimicking the taller hermit in front of him. He too narrowed his eyes, but a wide grin was cemented on his face. The two had bumped into each other outside of the Red Zone shop and somehow found themselves in another argument.

"I don't care what title Scar gave you. That gives you no to boss me around! I refuse!" the hybrid retorted, stepping closer as he stared down the short male.

The freckled builder burst out laughing, shaking his head. "You want to kiss me so badly," he teased.

The darker brunette blinked. He was taken aback by the sudden accusation and completely flushed. D-Does that mean- am I allowed to? Unsure what to do or say, he gave in to the temptation and cupped Bdubs' face. Their lips pressed together and Doc was ready to drown in euphoria.

When they finally pulled about, the taller brunette stifled a laugh at how dumbfounded and red the other was. "W-Wait wha- I w- I was just joking but- I mean- it's not- do you-?" He stumbled over his words, his brain slowly shutting down. The brunette hybrid rolled his eyes.

"I'm in love with you, dumbass," he snapped. Bdubs couldn't help but giggle and wrap his arms around Doc's neck.

"Awe, you love me!" He teased, booping his nose.

Narrowing his eyes once again, he cornered the builder against the wall, his hands on either side of his shoulders. "You got a problem with that, DoubleO?" he asked, his voice low. The lighter brunette slid his hands down to his chest and played with his lab coat.

"Not at all."

Curse his cute smirk. Doc thought as he was pulled into another kiss.

Also, I know I write a lot of Bdoc. A lot. I feel like there's a good amount of people who are starting to get annoyed by it, but honestly I can't help it. They've become my comfort ship, Bdubs my comfort character. (Which is ironic by how much pain I put him through. Is some of it me projecting? As of right now, no, but... ) 

I REALLY DO want to try and branch out- so that y'all don't get super annoyed with me lol