one

I walked into the house and dropped my purse on the table beside the door. "Hey." She said walking into the porch.

"Hey." I flashed her a smile and opened my purse passing her my pills, she took them and looked down at me.

"How was it?"

"I'm sure nowhere near as fun as your day." She smiled rolling her eyes.

"Cute Dolly. What'd he say."

"My pills are going good and so are the meetings, so." I shrugged.

"Your starting to seem like your old self again." She hugged me tightly and pulled me to the kitchen. "So, um I'm going out." I nodded then after a second I realized what she meant.

"Oh, ok."

"Yeah, that's if it's ok with you."

"Lucy, go. Have fun."

"When I'm gone don't forget to take your pill, I'll leave one out for you."

"I'm not going to do anything."

"And I'm not going to take any chances." She leaned forward touching my face lightly. I rolled my eyes and she chewed on the inside of her cheek, I knew she hated it but I also know she couldn't do anything about it. "I'm going to get changed." I nodded and she went up the stairs to her room. I looked out the kitchen window at the view and sighed, I know why Lucy was going there tonight... but maybe... my brain was zoned out as I thought maybe Lucy still has something for me and... "hey." I jumped as she spoke.

"Sorry, I just get taken in by the view," I said and she laughed. I turned and eyed her up... my chest ached at the idea of her going there tonight and... I walked her to the door and she looked into my eyes for a long second before turning to leave but she stopped still looking away from me and spoke.

"The contract between us... it's void right?" I nodded even though she couldn't see.

"Yeah-"

"Ok." And she was gone to the waiting uber. I went to the living room and cuddled up in one of Lucy's sweaters, I know I have no right to feel this way... she has needs that I don't fulfill and she didn't give me the option you resign the contract when I got out of the hospital... I would have... she cheated on me. But I... have feelings for her... I know she can't return them...

"fuck." I mumbled to myself. I felt myself wake, I looked at my watch and it was 1 Am. I went to the bathroom and looked at the makeup smudged on my face and my knotted hair from the hair spray this morning, I grabbed my robe and decided to shower. As I washed my body I thought about Lucy, what... or who she was doing. As I rinsed the soap off I ran my hand up my thigh and felt feelings I haven't felt since... before. Doctor Neill said that once the pills enter entered my system and my body got used to them I'd get back to the old me and I assume that means every part of the old me. For the past seven weeks, I haven't thought once about what my brain was telling me to do. I pushed the thoughts away and as I stepped out of the shower the cold air met my skin I felt the goosebumps fill my skin and quickly wrapped the towel around my chest. I towel dried my hair and threw it behind my shoulders as I wiped the steam from the mirror, I grabbed my scar oil and looked at my neck. The rope burn scared horribly and to this day touching it makes me want to scream, I hated it. I now wore scarfs and roll necks so much, I wished I had my collar back so it'd be hidden. I slowly put my hand to my neck and closed my eyes.

"Hey."

"Jesus... christ." I mumbled turning to see Lucy with red eyes.

"Here." She took the oil and turned me to face her.

"Your high."

"I have someone in my office." I held my breath.

"Ok."

"She's staying in the spare room down here, so if you ever need me my bed is still open to you."

"She's ok with it?"

"She doesn't have a choice." Lucy shrugged dropping her hands from my neck.

"Night." I said leaving the bathroom and turning off the light.

"Good night kitten." I went upstairs quickly and quietly went into Lucy's room opening her bedside table and instantly finding what I was looking for. I went to my room locked the door turned out the light and fell back on my bed and hated the thought of what I was about to do. I closed my eyes and slowly touched myself, I bit my lip holding in a moan. A knock on the door scared me, I threw the toy down and unlocked the door opening it a crack. "You forgot your pill." She said handing it to me with a glass of water, I reached for it and my robe started to slip as I grabbed it my elbow knocked the door wide open and Lucy glanced behind me.

"I fell asleep I'm sorry."

"It's alright... I'll... um let you go back to-"

"I'm going to sleep," I said quietly and she smiled looking away.

"Ok, good night." I nodded and pushed the door closed as my cheeks got red hot. I sat on the bed and looked at the toy laying next to me... I already embarrassed myself so what else could go wrong. I picked it up again and laid my back against the wall, I closed my eyes and all I could picture was Lucy's hands on me, touching every part of me. She was the only person to touch me like that and I craved her skin on mine again but the best I had was the same toy she has used for ages since I first moved in she always had it in her bedside. Thinking of if going inside her and making her moan made me bite my lip hard, I slowly touched myself and pulled the toy out before pushing it back inside and moving my hips. In no time I was on the edge and I knew Lucy was downstairs in her playroom that was soundproof so I let a moan slip out as I made myself cum.

"Fuck..." I breathed heavily fell back into my bed pulling the sheets around me tightly and I started to cry.