fourteen

Once home we fell on the couch together, and I closed my eyes immediately. "No round two?" Lucy asked.

"You can fuck me in my sleep." I threw my arm around her and she laughed pulling my leg over hers.

"No thanks, I'm not into necrophilia."

"The one kink you don't have?" I asked, she held my leg and smacked my ass making me jump.

"Be good and go to sleep." She kissed my head and I was out.

I woke in Lucy's bed and rolled over to see her getting dressed, I eyed her up and she turned to look at me. "Good morning Kitten."

"Morning Mistress." She walked over to me and I sat up.

"How are feeling?"

"Good." I smiled.

"I'm so proud of you for last night."

"Thank you, Mistress." She smiled kissing me.

"I'll see later I shouldn't be late, are you going out today?"

"Um, I don't know. Why?" I cuddled into her pillow.

"You could drop by the building with coffee again if you want." I held in my smile.

"Ok."

"Be good." She said kissing my head and she left. I threw the blanket off me and decided to start my day with laundry, I went into the kitchen to grab the dish towels and take my pill my brain was still foggy from the day before yesterday but last night made me feel better. When Lucy is done with me I can't go to that club myself... how the hell do you even find a new Dom? No... I'm not going to do it again. I needed to get out of the house, I switched over the Landry and emptied the dishwasher and grabbed my wallet. On the uber ride, my mind started to play tricks on me, I was a worthless piece of shit who Lucy doesn't even want and I do literally everything in my power for her. No. That's not how lucy works, I literally signed up for her to break my heart and I can't get mad at her for it. I went into the coffee shop and sighed when I saw who was going to serve me.

"Hi! So nice to see you again." She smiled. "The usual?"

"Large black." I nodded and flashed a smiled. She passed me the coffee and I went across the road, she wasn't in her car or the main floor. "Um, I'm looking for miss Davis?" I said to a guy who was plastering.

"Take the elevator at the end of the hall up to the top floor, she's up there."

"Thanks." I nodded. As the elevator doors opened it was a mainly open area with a few walls, I could hear Lucy as soon as I stepped out.

"Yes I know, it's going to be like navy blue-" I followed her voice. "Yes well, that's what I picked get over it." I held in a laugh. "Oh really?" She asked. "Whatever, that's the colour I'm going with." It was quiet, I looked around and seen her back as she was looking down at carpet and tile swatches. "Well, Kim it's not like you can spank me over it." My heart sank. Kim... as in... my chest started to hurt and my palms got sweaty. I backed up and made my way back to the elevator, I could hear Lucy let out a dry laugh. "Anyways I'm going. Dolly will be here soon I think. Ok whatever, I hope so anyway. When are you getting here?" I clicked the elevator button with a shaky finger, finally, it opened and as I stepped in and pressed the main floor I looked up to see Lucy walked down the hall. "Hey!" She smiled, she must have thought I was just getting there. I stepped out trying to calm my breathing.

"Hi, here's your coffee. I gotta go."

"Hey." She grabbed my wrist pulled me to her. "Thank you kitten." She kissed my lips lightly. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Noting, just tired."

"I won't be late, I'll pick up food on the way home. Do you want to go to the club tonight?"

"I'm on my period." I lied.

"Ok, no problem." She kissed my head and I quickly left. I went back to the coffee shop got a tea and went to the seat in my back as my phone buzzed. I ignored it and glanced out the window, I saw a guy standing beside Lucy's car. I blinked quickly. Jason?? I started to hyperventilate. No... no... he isn't real... your seeing things. I looked again and the street was empty, I sighed as the bell above the door rang. I jumped up knocking my tea off the table over my legs and I ran out through the door, the tears were falling and I knew I couldn't go to Lucy or my psychologist because I just got down to one visit a week and I'm not about to fuck that up. My phone buzzed again, I looked to see a text. 'Miss me?' I threw my phone into the street as I fell to the ground.

"Hey, hey, are you ok?" I felt a hand on my back and I lifted my head to see the girl from the coffee shop leaning down to me.

"Ya," I mumbled.

"Ya, that was a rhetorical question." She grabbed my phone from the road and the back glass was smashed and the front was scratched up but still visible.

"What's the text?" I asked.

"Um, 'you ok'. From... mistress." She mumbled and my cheeks got red.

"Sorry..."

"Are you ok? Are you in danger?" She asked.

"I... have stress-induced hallucinations- I'm crazy in other words. I'm fine."