seven

Lucy finished her glass of wine and told me to go get her another one, I obeyed and as I was walking back a woman was standing by Lucy. "I heard about you from a girlfriend in England. Said you were new to the game but could never keep a sub."

"I-" Lucy looked up at me as I approached. "That was true." She nodded, I passed her the glass and she stood up putting her arm around me.

"She said you left for a while for a girlfriend or something? I'm glad your back. Never let anyone tie you down."

"Don't worry Jenny. I'm the one who does all the tying." She took my hand in hers and lead me away from the main room. I know I have to get the thought from my head but I can't help but humour the thought of her one-day lo- no... just quit will your ahead. She took me up a flight of steps and then another, she pushed open a door and we were on a roof overlooking LA.

"God... it's so stupidly beautiful." I mumbled making Lucy laugh.

"It is." She laid her glass down and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good," I said watching street lights turn from red to green. Some green to yellow.

"Are you sure this isn't too much?" I nodded and turned to look at her.

"I promise."

"Thank you. For letting me touch you like that." She pushed my hair out of my face as I smiled and looked away.

"Why did you turn me to face you?"

"Because." She turned my back to her and she pulled me to her chest. "I noticed a few people there watching you a little... too intently."

"I thought that was the point of this place."

"It is... but I'm not ready to completely show you off like that yet." She kissed my neck. "Maybe one of these days. We should go back down. I just wanted to see if you were OK."

"I'm ok." I nodded, she kissed my head and we went back down. We entered the main room and there were now a few fewer people, Lucy took my hand in hers looking over towards a group of girls who were all kissing each other. I felt self-conscious, I looked nowhere near as attractive as any of them. One of the girls looked up and caught me watching I looked away but before I could turn around she raised her hand and gestured her slowly with her finger for me to go over to her. I couldn't even pretend I didn't see it because Lucy caught it and turned to me raising an eyebrow. The girl got up leaving the little foursome and walking over to us obviously trying to look as sexy as possible...

"Do you want to join or are you just interested in watching?" She asked me.

"She's mine," Lucy said grabbing my collar to show her.

"Well, would you let her join us?"

"This is her first time here," Lucy said and I swallowed hard.

"Have you ever seen her kiss someone else?" The woman lifted her hand and played with the one-button holding her baggy shirt closed. She flicked her short hair out of her face and Lucy pursed her lips. "She's so beautiful... one little kiss isn't going to hurt." Lucy took a step back and my heart was pounding. I glanced at Lucy and she leaned towards me putting her lips on mine.

"You can say no." She mumbled with a kiss.

"Whatever you want mistress," I said back to her, she kissed me for a minute or two and as I felt her lips leave mine I knew they were going to be replaced with a strangers. I opened my eyes for a second to see Lucy watching us as the girl's lips connected with mine, my stomach flipped as I saw a look in Lucy's eyes. I closed my eyes and thought about the feeling I was giving Lucy, after a few seconds Lucy pulled my face back to her and she kissed me as her life depended on it.

"Your mine kitten. Your all fucking mine." She grabbed my face tightly and offered it back to the girl. I couldn't figure out how I felt about it, all I knew was that she was not lucy and all I wanted to do was get back to the house and get have sex with lucy. After a while, the girl pulled away and reached for my skirt but Lucy pulled me away with her. "I need to get you home right now." I nodded and she took my hand in hers.