eleven

She pulled me into the shower with her and kissed down over my neck, I closed my eyes and relaxed as the hot water washed over me. I gasped as I felt a buzzing on my nipple, I opened my eyes to see Lucy holding a small vibrator. I arched my back and she slowly ran it down over my chest and down between my legs, I leaned back against the shower wall and Lucy put her hand around my neck causing me to open my eyes. She was watching me closely and once my eyes locked on hers she smirked and I pulled away as my legs quivered. "Come on baby." She put her leg between mine and lifted her knee so I had nowhere to go but I always wouldn't end up on the floor.

"Mistress," I mumbled.

"Um, yeah?" I moaned as she slowly moved it between my lips and held it at my opening just enough to drive me crazy. I lowered myself on her leg and the small toy went inside me causing a loud moan to come out. "Kitten." She ran her hand through my hair and pulled it. "I love hearing you moan." She said quietly in my ear.

"Mistress." My legs shook as she removed it and I let out a breath.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Mistress." I sighed.

"What?"

"Please?"

"You got pretty brazen at dinner kitten. Do I need to fuck the attitude out of you?" My stomach lunged. "Or..." she put the toy on the shelf. "Should I just let you suffer it out?"

"I think you know what I want," I mumbled.

"To suffer it out." Lucy nodded and I rolled my eyes.

"No."

"Well?" She asked.

"I want you to fuck the attitude out of me mistress." She twisted the water off and grabbed my hand, she pulled me out of the bathroom down the stairs. The water dripped from our body's and the cold air in the house gave me goosebumps, she unlocked the playroom and pushed me inside straight to the bed.

"Hands and knees kitten." I obeyed and after a minute I felt her grab my hips and pull me back to her. I moaned as the toy filled me and she thrust quickly making me fall forward, she pushed my face down into the bed and fucked me hard.

"I want to hear you scream baby." She pulled my hair and took my lip between my teeth.

"Mistress," I mumbled.

"Yes?" She thrust in me hard and pulled me so I was kneeling up.

"Fu-fuck." I breathed.

"Yes, kitten?"

"Fuck mistress you make me feel so good." She reached in front of me and slowly rubbed my throbbing clit.

"You are so fucking wet." She ran her free hand up my chest and took my throat in her hand squeezing making me moan more.

"Um." I breathed, she let go of me and pushed me onto the bed. She went to the wall of drawers and I saw her swap out the toy she was wearing, when she walked back she flipped on onto my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed. My chest was rising and falling quickly, she reached down putting her fingers inside me and I lifted my hips making her smile. I looked down as she pressed the tip against my entrance, I pulled back slightly. "Wait excuse me."

"What?" She asked.

"That is not going to fit in me."

"Baby girl, you'd be surprised with what you can take." I felt myself instantly get wetter, and I didn't even think it was possible. I closed my eyes as she slowly entered me and I arched my back from... pain, or pleasure maybe?

"Um..." I pulled away.

"I know you can take it you fucking slut." She thirsted as I moaned and gripped the sheets. "Kitten you know you can take it." She pulled out and thrust again, this time harder.

"M... mistress." I moan half in pain.

"Fuck." She leaned down and pinched my nipple.

"Fuck." I took my bottom lip between my teeth.

"I want to hear you, Kitten." I let go of my lip and started to breathe heavier, I didn't know how much more I could handle. After a few more minutes she pulled out, I looked up at her for a long minute. She leaned over grabbing a pair of nipple clamps and a slightly bigger version of the toy from upstairs, she put the clamps on my nipples making me moan earning a smile from her. She quickly turned on the toy and held it against the clamp.

"Uh..." I closed my eyes arching my back. "Fu...fuck."

"Open your eyes." She said but I didn't listen as I trusted my hips towards her. She smacked my cheek and my eyes shot open. She slowly moved the toy down between my breasts and slowly down over my stomach then finally when it reached my sweet spot I almost instantly came.