sixteen

"Wow, hey." I heard Lucy's voice but we kept kissing. "Hey." Lucy put her hand in my hair pulling my head back to look up at her. "What are you doing Kitten?" Lilly kissed down my neck as I went to speak.

"I changed my mind."

"Kitten..."

"I'm grown and I'm not under the influence, I want to."

"Ok... I..." She let out a breath and leaned down putting her lips on mine, Lilly kissed down over my chest further and pulled off her bra as she sat up. Lucy stopped kissing me and I looked forward at Lilly who was biting her lip.

"Are you sure about this? Once this happens you can't undo it." She said in my ear.

"I know how sex works. My contract ends soon so I'll need to get over it."

"Fucking. Attitude." Lucy said through gritted teeth. "You are still mine and I don't care. Move Lilly." Lilly got up and Lucy pulled me to my feet, she sat on the couch and pulled me to sit on her lap facing away from her.

"Do I have your permission?" Lilly asked Lucy, she had her hands on my knees.

"As long as she agrees." Lilly looked at me.

"Yes." I nodded. Lilly's lips went to mine again as she kneeled in front of me, I was so angry with Lucy how the fuck could she do this to me... to herself. Lilly's hand slid up under my skirt and I closed my eyes tightly as she slowly put her fingers inside me, I let out a moan and Lucy put her hand around my throat tightly kissing my cheek.

"My fucking whore." Lucy said in my ear. Lilly pulled out her fingers and I moaned, she put them in her mouth and I pulled away from Lucy leaning down and kissing her. She kissed back and Lucy ripped the front of my dress so my boobs were out, she pinched my nipple making me squirm and Lilly flicked her tongue over my other nipple before quickly putting her fingers inside me and using her thumb to rub my clit.

"Um... fuck." I mumbled.

"Yeah? My little slut likes getting fucked by a stranger?" Lucy asked. I arched my back she tugged my nipple.

"I'm going to fucking cum." I mumbled closing my eyes.

"Yeah? Your gonna cum for her." Lucy played with my nipples as my breath caught.

"Fuck." As I came Lilly put her face between my thighs and I thrust my hips as I felt her tongue inside me and I moaned loudly ignoring the fact that people were watching. Lilly pulled away as I tried to catch my breath, she kissed me and I could taste myself on her. We kissed for a while longer but then Lucy pulled me away and turned me to face her.

"Your mine. Don't forget that kitten." She kissed me I heard someone call her name.

"Misty, we need you." She gave me her jacket to wear since the front of my dress was ripped down to my belly button and she got up leaving. I sat on the couch and wrapped my arms around myself... fuck. I looked up to see Lilly standing by the door talking to one of the other girls who looked annoyed, after a second she looked towards me and I looked away.

"Hey." Lilly smiled walking over.

"Hi," I mumbled as my cheeks got.

"I'm not used to... fucking and leaving so if you want we can cuddle." I looked at her for a second. "I'm sorry, never mind that sounds dumb-"

"No, it's ok. I'm not... use to this either." She sat beside me and I leaned back as she laid her head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and tried to kept my breaths slow and even. I can't believe what I just did... I had sex with a stranger... because I was mad at Lucy. But what did it do? Lucy gets off on that type of pain, so in the end, I only hurt myself... or maybe this is helpful. If I can have sex with Lilly I can have sex with someone when I leave... fuck sakes.