two

I went downstairs to the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot, I looked at the time and it was after 9 o'clock. Lucy was nowhere insight and nether was here little toy- ok stop... I let out a slow breath. "Good morning Miss Spencer." I turned to see a girl in pink silk PJs smiling at me.

"Uh... morning," I said quietly. I heard Lucy's footsteps coming down the steps, I turned to look up toward her. The coffee beeped telling me it was done and I grabbed my mug as the girl grabbed Lucy's, I wanted to take it from her and tell her that I'll make it but I knew I couldn't interfere. I mixed my coffee and sat on the couch in the living room quickly trying to distance myself from Lucy and her training.

"Here." Lucy passed me my pill as I laid down my mug.

"Thank you." She kneeled on the floor in front of me and grabbed my sweater strings tugging them making me smile.

"You ok?" I nodded. "Honesty." She said just above a whisper, I matched her tone.

"It's hard. But I'll be fine." She nodded and got up.

"Toy." Lucy snapped as the girl appeared.

"Heres your coffee Madam."

"Go get dressed and showered for your day." Lucy nodded towards the hall.

"Yes ma'am." I glanced sideways at Lucy and she caught me.

"Toy?" I asked.

"That's all she is." Lucy disappeared into her office and I shook my head lightly as I drank my coffee. The girl walked out dressed in skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt, I watched as Lucy walked down the steps in a black pair of skinny jeans and a white button-up shirt still undone. I pulled my eyes away, she walked to the door and I couldn't help but lift my eyes to watch. "You get off at one, you come back here right away and you are to have dinner ordered for when I get home and you will be waiting in the playroom." She nodded. "Use your words." Lucy snapped.

"Yes madam."

"Go." Lucy opened the door and she left. I pulled my eyes away and focused on my cup of coffee. "Dolly."

"Ya?"

"What time is your appointment?"

"Eleven o'clock."

"Ok," she started to button her shirt. "Well, I'll be off at 5-"

"And busy till six."

"Quarter after 5." She said rolling her eyes with a smile. "She doesn't listen like you." I smiled. "Don't look so pleased with yourself miss Spencer. Have a good day."

"I will, therapy is so fun." I smiled.

"Additude." She shook her head grabbed her jacket and left. I rinsed out my coffee mug and Lucy's, I went to my room and decided to take a bath to calm my nerves. I have been going to therapy for so long now and I hated to admit that it helped but now I was over it, I slowly got ready. I dried my hair and put it in a messy bun well it was still damp, I pulled on my gray sweater again and a pair of black leggings.

"Good day Miss Spencer." Dr. Neill said as I walked in.

"Hi," I said sitting on the uncomfortable couch.

"How are you doing? How's the adjusting to the pill going?"

"Good. How much longer do I have to come to these meetings so often?"

"Well, I was thinking about that and you have been doing very good and I called and spoke with miss Davis and she says you are doing equally as good at home. I want to talk to you today though about something we haven't got into detail about yet." I looked towards him. "Jason." I sighed feeling dumb. "Your mood changed." No shit.

"I just feel dumb." I shrugged.

"No need to feel that way, I'd like to know who Jason is."

"I..." I wanted to cry in frustration. "Um..."

"When was the first time he... appeared."

"I don't remember... I guess just before I met Lucy I saw- I thought I saw him following me some times but he-" I sighed. "It... whatever started- I feel crazy." I sighed pulling my legs to my chest.

"You're not crazy." He leaned forward and laid his book down.

"Just knowing everything now and talking about it in first person is..."

"Well, I know what you mean so just tell me."

"He started to text me when my brother died. He said he saw me at the funeral and that he... could help me through the pain. Then I met Lucy he only messaged a few times then when... we decided to go our separate ways he... talked me into trying to..." I blinked quickly.

"How'd you feel when the doctor told you Jason didn't exist? That you had delusions."

"I... was angry. I mean I felt it in my bones that he was real but it... like made sense that he wasn't ya know..." I shrugged.

"Well since we talked I think we found the source of it, and I can say without a doubt that it was from repressed trauma and I can confidently say that you are on the right path and I can switch our appointments from four times a week to once a week and in a few months we'll take it from there."