eight

Lucy barely had me in the door when she had my shirt off and had her mouth on my nipple. "Um." I closed my eyes and she quickly pushed my skirt down over my thighs, I looked down at her and she chewed her lip. She pulled me up the stairs and pushed me onto her bed, I panted as she reached in her bedside table pulling out the toy that I had grown to like. "I want you to fuck yourself like the little slut you are." She said making me hum.

"No..." I said quietly.

"I can fuck you in front of a group of people but you can't fuck yourself for me? I own you kitten. Don't be ashamed you had no problem doing it before." I slowly put the toy inside me as Lucy pushed herself up watching me closely. In no time I was moaning her name as I made myself cum, I was breathless as she took to the toy from me and thrust it into herself. I watched her make herself finish and as she pulled it out it was dripping, she grabbed my face in her hand and pulled me close. She put the toy to my lips and I closed my eyes but she slapped my cheek. "I want you to look at me well you take it." I opened my eyes as she slowly put it in my mouth, I closed my eyes and pulled back slightly causing her to tug my collar. "I know you can take it further than that kitten, open your eyes and look at me. I want to see you suck off all of my juices." I took it in my mouth further and I felt my eyes tear up for a second. "Such a good kitten." She mumbled pulling the toy out and tossing it on the bed behind her, she put her lips on mine and kissed me hard. I was still breathless and trying to wrap my head around everything that had happened in the past few hours. She fell back on the bed pulling me with her and she hugged me tightly to her, I closed my eyes and already felt myself start to drift.

"Kitten." She said just above a whisper.

"Hum?"

"I... love-" she stopped. "I love how open your becoming, the girl I met to buy this house from wouldn't have done anything you did tonight in a million years.

"It's because of you," I said to her.

"Did I pressure you into anything tonight?" I opened my eyes and turned to look at her.

"Would... I ever kiss a random stranger at a... sex club if I was by myself... no- but I... I saw the look you had in your eye and I knew it'd make you happy. I never thought about doing anything like this ever and... I never thought kissing someone else when I'm in a rela-" I stopped and glanced at her. "When I'm... under someone else but I did and she was nowhere near you and your kiss but knowing how happy and... ya know, it made you- I was ok with it and." I shrugged my shoulders lightly. "And I'm glad I did it."

"I thought I'd feel something else when I watched you two kiss. I've done it before and I've felt just... lust. But seeing you kiss her, ya it sure as fuck made me horny but it also made me angry and I feel like that just turned me on even more."

"Would you ever want me to have sex with someone else for you?" I asked quietly.

"It's late, go to sleep I have to be at the project in the morning. It starts at 6." She kissed my head pulled the blanket up over me and turned inside, after a few minutes she let out a small snore and her leg twitched. She was out. I got up and made my way to my room climbing into bed and I was out too.