three

I walked into the house and I heard Lucy yell. "It's ridiculous!" I kicked off my shoes and went to the living room to see the girl sitting on the couch and Lucy nowhere in sight.

"She's in her study." The girl said quietly, I noticed her red eyes and felt happy for a split second before turning to go to see Lucy.

"I don't give a fuck!" She slammed her phone down. "What?" She snapped then looked up and seen me. "Oh. Sorry." She sighed.

"You ok?"

"I'll be fine." She ran her hand through her hair and slammed her hand down on the desk.

"What happened?"

"The fucking sale- I was selling part of the company and building in England so I could move here and open a spot and over time transfer everything here where I can get a bigger publishing business to sell and then get into something else but now... the fucking asshole who was going to buy is it trying to underhand it and get it for millions cheaper or he's threatening to pull out altogether."

"I'm sorry." I walked to her desk and leaned against it.

"Are you ok, why were you late?" She glanced at her watch.

"I bought myself a few books, my meetings are now once a week."

"I'm proud of you. There are some leftovers in the kitchen, I..." she sighed. "Go eat." I left the office and went to the kitchen I made a lettuce and tomato sandwich and went into the living room. Lucy walked in and stood over whatever her name was, I turned my head to Lucy and the girl was still staring at her phone. Lucy cleared her throat and she looked up. "It's almost three o'clock, I have a few more phone calls but when I'm done come to the playroom."

"Yes madam." She nodded. I pretended to be interested in my sandwich as the girl let out a breath and turned on the TV. I hated this. I finished my food and went to the kitchen seeing the dishes still dirty so I washed them and put them away, I couldn't handle the silence anyone so I went up to my room. I laid my new books on the floor and seen my shame from last night laying on the floor partly under a blanket. I should give it back to Lucy... but she doesn't need it right now... I put it in my bedside table and blushed. I grabbed one of my new books and decided to go to Lucy's study for some alone time, I curled up in one of the chairs and spent I don't know how long reading. I was completely into the book until a door banging closed got me out of it, I walked to the door and peaked down the hallway to see the girls' door closed and Lucy walking out of the playroom with a smile on her face. I tried to get back in the room before she saw me but I had been spotted.

"She ok?"

"She'll live." She turned and walked toward the stairs taking then took them two at a time. I tried to get back into the book but my brain kept going to Lucy's playroom and the times we spent in her room in England... and at the club... I tossed the book aside and went upstairs, I slowed as I passed Lucy's door and I was going to go in because it was open just a crack but a noise started me. "Um..." then she moaned. I quickly went to my room closing the door and opening my bedside table, I quickly pulled off my pants and I intently put my hand down my panties to find how wet I actually was.

"Hm." I slowly put the toy inside me and I could picture Lucy's hands running down over my chest and I remembered the feeling of her fingers inside me. I closed my eyes tightly as I got wetter with every memory. In no time I was on edge and before I knew it a loud moan had slipped out, I put my hand over my mouth as I came. I panted as I put my pulled my pants back on and shoved the toy back in its hiding spot, my cheeks were burning red and I decided to go shower to try and wash away the embarrassment.