thirteen

Lucy opened the passenger door for me and I got in, she jogged around to her side and got in. She started the car and looked over at me. "So, we need to set hard limits for this. Tonight is only for long-time members, there's going to be a lot of new people and there is no fun and games." I looked towards her. "You not have sex with anyone else." I nodded. "What else? I need to know now kitten."

"I..." I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Ok, so we can go in there and I can strip you naked and fuck you in the middle of the room with everyone watching?" She snapped.

"No..." I mumbled. "I don't want to be completely naked."

"Ok, elaborate." She stopped at a red light.

"I... don't mind my boobs or my ass," I said.

"Ok, so you want me to keep-" she reached out putting her hand between my thighs and slipping a finger in me. "This all to myself?"

"Umm... yes mistress." I squeezed my thighs together when she moved her hand and started to drive.

"Ok kitten." We didn't talk the rest of the way and I was nervous but she put her hand in my knee lightly and I kept watching out the window.

"Misty." A woman smiled opening the door. "Kit." She nodded to me and I smiled.

"How are you?" Lucy asked.

"Don't get me started." She mumbled. I looked around the room and it seen an orgy already happening and two couples somehow all making out with each other. I pulled my eyes away and looked down at the floor. "By the way, someone wanted to talk to you."

"Who?" Lucy asked confused.

"She's in the office." I lifted my eyes to look at Lucy.

"Uh, kitten go sit down." I obeyed and sat in the same armchair from last time, she walked down the hall and my eyes followed her until she was out of sight.

"Stand you slut." A domme said the girl who was just wearing nipple clamps was quickly on her feet. "You've lost your toy." The domme pushed her to bend over and the girl moaned before being shoved to the floor. The domme threw to what I can now see is a but plug at the girl. "Obey." Quickly the girl was on her hand and knees licking her dommes shoes... oh God. I looked away and propped my chin upon my palm. Lucy hurry back. I looked around again, unfortunately. A woman was getting spanked well being told to be a good puppy or she'd have to be put in her crate, by then I noticed the tail on her ass that could only be connected to one thing.

"Kitten." I snapped my attention to Lucy who was reaching out her hand. I took it and she pulled me to my feet, I smiled at her but it quickly faded.

"Are you o-"

"Speak when spoken too. Remove your shirt." I chewed my lip and pulled it off, Lucy put nipple clamps out of her pocket and quickly attached them. "Cheast out." I pulled back my shoulders. "Good." She held the chain connected to both clamps and pulled it across the room. I moaned under my breath as my cheeks got hot, Lucy grabbed a rope and delicately tied my wrists together and then threw the rope around an exposed beam above us. She pulled the rope till I was slightly on my tiptoes, she tied it off on a metal hoop on the wall beside us. She was standing behind me and ran her hand up my chest and wrapped it around my throat. Her hand went down the front of my skirt and I jumped to feel a small vibrator being placed between my lips. I tried to pull away but it was obviously useless. She ran her hand up the back of my thigh, she pulled up my skirt tucking it in the waistband so my ass was on show as my thong left little to the imagination. She turned me so my ass was facing the room, I tried to cross my legs but it didn't work. I let out a breath and Lucy let out a laugh, she put her lips to my ear and grabbed my throat tightly. "Do. Not. Fucking. Cum." I swallowed and nodded. "Words."

"Yes, mistress," I said quietly.

"I can't hear you over the buzzing coming from your panties."

"Yes, mistress." I said loudly and she nodded.

"Good kitten." After a minute I felt the familiar leather of a riding crop going up my inner tight. It stopped as someone walked up to us, I glanced behind me as best I could and all I caught was a glimpse of Lucy and I can look at her or I'm going to cum and I don't want to know what will happen if I don't last. "Kitten." I kept my eyes down. "Look at me." I held my breath as I turned my head.

"Remember Lilly from last time." I looked to see the girl I kissed last time.

"Yes, mistress." Lucy put her lips on mine and kissed me, I knew I was close to the edge. She pulled away and I knew her lips were about to be replaced, lily's lips went to mine and my climax lessened. The slap of the leather on my ass filled the already loud room, I jumped and moaned at the same time making Lilly smile into the kiss. Lucy kissed the back of my neck, her lips went to my ear again. "Don't you dare cum for someone else, you're my fucking slut." I moaned again and my legs quivered under me. Lucy grabbed my lips stabilizing me and Lilly slipped her tongue in my mouth, lucy kissed up my back and wrapped an arm around my stomach keeping me up straight.