six

I fixed my skirt as Lucy opened the door, I followed her tightly and once we entered a room full of people I felt nervous. Lucy took my hand in hers and squeezed it lightly. "Misty." A woman said walking toward us. "Who's this?"

"This is Kit."

"She is absolutely gorgeous." Lucy took my hand and got me to do a spin, I felt my cheeks turn pink. "Look at her tiny figure."

"I know, I'm lucky." Lucy smiled wrapping her arm around me tightly. A woman wearing silk stockings and a garter walked over with a drink tray in her hand and a glass of wine on it. I felt awkward as she stood next to me naked and Lucy grabbed the glass, I got jealous realizing that there were served naked women here. I glanced up at Lucy who had her eyes directly on the eyes of whoever she talked to never drifting to anyone's body except down at mine. When the woman walked away Lucy put her lips to my ear. "You ok kitten?"

"Yes, mistress." I nodded and she leaned down kissing my cheek. She gestured for me to sit on one of the couches and I obeyed, she sat on the arm of the couch and took a sip of wine. She tipped my head back and rubbed her thumb against my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and looked up at her. She leaned down and I closed my eyes, a second later I felt the wine trickle into my mouth. I opened my eyes to see her face just over mine, the wine leaving her mouth and falling into mine. My stomach dropped and I felt myself get wet. I swallowed and took my bottom lip between my teeth.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get home." She said in my ear, I looked up at her and she looked away as another woman walked towards us. She introduced herself and talked to Lucy about some punishments and once she finally walked away Lucy pulled me to stand, we walked over to an armchair and she sat down pulling me to sit in her lap. I pulled my eyebrows together as she fixed my shirt, as I turned toward her I felt her hand slip under my shirt and her finger slowly entered me and I held in a gasp. She pulled me to lean back against her chest, I couldn't help but glance around- they obviously knew something was going on but they were too busy eye-fucking each other... or just actually fucking. "You are so Damm wet." She said kissing my neck.

"I want you to fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you hum?" I nodded slowly.

"Even though all these people will know exactly what going on. You want me to use you in front of everyone?" I nodded. "Words kitten."

"I want you to touch me, Mistress, I want you to do it right here."

"People are going to know. I don't think your skirt is long enough for me to that baby."

"Please mistress." My stomach lunged. "Just fuck me." She put her fingers deep inside me and my skirt rode up, I closed my eyes as she held me tightly to her. I could tell she was trying to keep me as covered as possible but the thought of all these people seeing her do this to me made me tingle inside.

"You are so wet kitten..." she moved her hand and pushed me to stand up, I turned to look at her and she pulled me onto her lap facing her. She pulled the front of my skirt up so I was completely exposed to her, she ran her fingers lightly over my swollen lips before parting them and slipping her fingers inside me. "Um... your all mine kitten. All these people are watching me fuck you right now and they know your all mine."

"Mistress..." I closed my eyes tightly.

"Ya? You like that?"

"Yes. Um.... fuck." She thrust her fingers in me deeply, a moan slipped out and I heard a few giggled. I blushed but didn't care as I knew I was close.

"I'm going to make you cum in front of all these people." She sped up and my breathing quickened as I was about to come. She put her free hand around my throat and pulled my face to hers as I came. I shuddered and held in a moan, she pulled her fingers out of me and held them out in front of my face, I looked up at breathless and she smiled. "Clean up your mess kitten." I opened my mouth and she put her fingers in slowly, I closed my mouth and she pulled my mouth to hers. She took my fingers from my mouth and put them in her own. My chest was still rising and falling quickly, she pulled me to her chest and wrapped her arms around me kissing my head as I closed my eyes.

"Have you ever thought of doing a film?" Someone asked Lucy. "You two are probably the sexiest I've ever seen."

"She's mine. This is a big enough audience, I don't want her body to be treated like that." She rubbed my back.

"She's one lucky sub." The woman said annoyed and she walked away.