five

I put a plate in the microwave as Lucy's arms wrapped around my waist. She kissed my neck and sucked it making me squirm. "I'm glad I have you back."

"Me too." I turned to her and she looked into my eyes for a minute.

"I have to make a call."

"Everything ok?" I asked taking out her plate.

"I need to cancel my plans for tonight."

"Plans?"

"So nosey kitten." She leaned down kissing my nose. "I was going to go to the club tonight."

"You can still go."

"Tell me why I'd go there when I have you here?"

"You took me to the one in England," I said quietly. We sat at the kitchen table with our food.

"You want to go."

"I... no I'm just saying-"

"The last time we went you didn't appreciate what happened."

"I..."

"Use your words kitten. Be honest."

"I was embarrassed but... I didn't hate it. It was just I was angry at you that's why I got so mad."

"So you like being put on show huh?"

"I... like people knowing I'm yours."

"Yeah?" I nodded slowly. She got up and disappeared for a few minutes, when she entered the room again I laid down my fork and instantly got on the floor on my knees. She put the collar around my neck and hooked it in the back, I lifted my eyes to her. "Your mine kitten. Don't ever forget that ok?" I nodded slowly and reached up touching the leather lightly. I looked up at her and she kneeled In front of me, I watched her slowly lift her hand and she ran her fingers down my chest. "You should finish eating." She mumbled.

"I'm not hungry..." she looked in my eyes and before I knew it she had her arm around the small of my back and laid me on the floor with her lips on mine. She kissed down over my neck and I thrust my hips toward her, she smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"I missed you kitten." She mumbled in my ear.

"I missed you to mistress." She leaned down her lips almost on mine.

"Are you sure you want to go? Are you well enough."

"Yes," I said quietly. She got up leaving me on the floor looking up at her, I ran my hand up her leg and she kicked it away. "Lucy."

"It's mistress." I lifted my eyes and she leaned down grabbing my hand and helping me up. "Tonight is going to be different than England. Here it's more serious, I'm new there and if you do anything. Anything. I promise you will regret it, this is serious." I nodded slowly. "Words kitten."

"Yes, mistress."

"If anyone there... or if I make you uncomfortable tell me and I'll deal with them or myself. I want you to be comfortable and I know that it's supposed to make you uncomfortable as a punishment but I need to ease you into this better than I did in England. Amy... was pushed past her limits and I can't say I didn't purposely do it to her. I wanted to make you jealous and..." she looked away as she spoke. "When I noticed my toy went missing."

"Lu- mistress I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She smiled. "I heard you moan my name one night. The next day is when I stole it back..." my cheeks went bright red. "What?" She asked, I shook my head no. "Miss Spencer."

"Nothing." I shook my head, she sat down and before I could think she had me over her knee.

"Tell me, Miss Spencer."

"It's just I... used your toy after you gave it back." She pulled my pants over my ass and spanked me once. "Um..."

"That's not made your cheeks go so red. Do I want to make these the colour to match?" She asked rubbing my ass lightly.

"I... Lucy-" smack. "Mistress..." smack. "I put it in my mouth." I blurt putting my hand over my eyes. She pushed me off her lap so I was kneeling on the floor.

"What?" She asked.

"I... ne-needed to taste you."

"I..." she stopped and just stared at me. "I thought hearing you moan my name as you fucked yourself was the sexiest thing that could ever happen but..." she hummed as she grabbed my collar pulling me to her and putting my lips on hers quickly. "I'm going to punish you for stealing my toy." She said and I looked away but she turned my face back to her. "Although I'm the furthest thing from mad." She smiled down at me.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"Oh baby girl, give me time to think."