twelve

When we reached the top of the stairs she went into her room and I went into mine, I pulled on a sweater and a pair of shorts then crawled into bed. The way she was talking tonight she's releasing me on our six month... mark. So I need to find a place to move to soon. Am I going to keep doing this? I love it and I love feeling the way I do when Lucy gets pleasure. Should I let her find me a domme? Should I stay here? Seeing her doing to someone else what she's done to me in that club would kill. I shook my head to rid the thought and I contemplated asked Lucy for an extra pill as my head started to swarm, but I knew if I needed to leave her she'd have to know I was doing OK. My door creaked open and I closed my eyes, a second later it closed and I sighed.

"Morning Mistress," I said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Kitten." She ran a hand through my hair then her phone rang, she looked at it and silenced it.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Shoot."

"My therapist was walking about... Jason and it got me thinking... when I thought Jason was calling me, you answered... who was it?"

"It was a woman, a little old woman asking for her grandson Jason... I thought he was pretending to be an old woman when it wasn't you that answered the phone but when you... went to the hospital I went through your phone, I'm sorry by the way. And I saw the number there a bunch so I called it and her nurse answered, Glenda is starting to lose her memory and Jason's number is just one number off yours. I got your phone record, again I'm sorry. And you got a new phone number a few days before or after... your bother..." we stayed quiet for a while. "Why did you never tell me about him?"

"I... don't know. I don't like talking about him."

"Ok." She nodded. "Are you ok?" I nodded and smiled. Her phone rang again. "Can you grab my briefcase?" I went toward her office and she answered her phone. With her case in hand, I walked down the hall and I could hear her let out a dry laugh. "You know I can't say that." I walked onto the kitchen to see her back to me looking out the window. "Of course I'll miss it." I cleared my throat. "We'll talk later." She pressed end and kissed my head. "I don't have time for coffee, I'll see you later." She left and I raised an eyebrow, I took my pill that was sitting on the island and I went to her office to read. I jumped awake sending my book across the room, I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I looked at my phone to see it was 11:30, I got showered and dressed and decided to get a coffee to take to Lucy since she didn't get one this morning. I got a Uber to the coffee shop and seen Lucy sitting in her car outside the new building, I ran inside and got a coffee then went across the street knocking on her window obviously scaring the carp out of her.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Jesus christ Kitten." She nodded for me to get in her car.

"You didn't get your coffee this morning so here."

"Thank you." She leaned over squeezing my thigh.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked.

"Course Kitten." She pulled my face to hers and kissed me lightly at first but then it got a little more eager. "Tonight, we're going to the club."

"Ok."

"I see that light in your eyes you little slut." My stomach fluttered.

"Yes, mistress."

"But who's slut are you?" She asked, I knew I was wet and I should have worn underwear.

"Your mistress."

"Don't forget it." She slapped my cheek and I sucked in my lips trying to hide the smile. "You better go before I fuck you right here." I got out of the car and she put down the window and I leaned in. "Thank you, Dolly."

"Your welcome mistress." I smiled. I went back across the street and Dolly grabbed her coffee and phone going back inside the building. I ordered my tea and tea bun and as I waited for it to be heated the girl from yesterday was cleaning the table next to me.

"Hi, nice to see you again." She said.

"You too." I flashed a smile. I got my bun and sat towards the back, the girl cleaned a table close to mine and looked out the window.

"Do you know what they're putting there?"

"Sorry?" I asked.

"The building across the street, you were there yesterday and today. I was just wondering if you know what they were going to it?"

"Uh, I think a publishing house."

"That's cool, so... is your boyfriend a construction worker?" I looked at her for a minute. What is she doing?

"My... um... a friend of mine... she, owns it."

"Oh wow, that's cool." I nodded. I drake my tea and looked out the window at the building, it's weird to think about Lucy having all that money. She is a millionaire but the most think she spends money on is her businesses, and her cars they are her babies. I chewed my lip and pulled out my phone.