fifteen

Lucy got home, we ate pizza on the couch and I felt like I was having a heart attack the whole time. "So next week the guy is going to come and set up the theatre room," Lucy said as she flicked through the TV channels.

"Cool."

"Come here." She pulled me over so my head was on her chest and I wanted to scream, I wanted to punch her and ask her what the fuck she was thinking going back to her abuser. What the hell she had planned to do when Kim got here. Why would she tell me that things were ok and they obviously weren't? Was Kim going to show up here and stay with her? Dose Lucy want me to hook up with her? Is she going to kick me out before Kim gets here? Or is she going to be working 'late nights'. I blinked to rid the tears from my eyes. "Kitten."

"Um?"

"Are you ok? Are you hurting?" She rubbed my back lightly.

"I'm just tired."

"Take a nap." Her phone buzzed. She looked at her watch and read the message. I saw her phone lit up on the coffee table.

"Do you want your phone?"

"No, leave it." My stomach twisted. "It's just someone from the club. Wanted to know if I'd go tonight."

"Oh." Bull shit.

"Yeah, updates are being done to the place and I'm funding some of them."

"You can go."

"I don't feel right going without you." I chewed my lip. Her phone started to ring and she grabbed it sighing. "Hello? What. No?" She paused and sat up. "No, that's going to be the office... well what is she talking about?" A short pause then a sigh. "No, I'm coming down." She pressed end and got up. "Go get changed, I need to go to the club."

"I want to stay home," I mumbled.

"Kitten. Now." I got up and went upstairs. "Well, your getting changed change your fucking attitude." I pulled on the first thing my hand landed on, a short flowy Grey dress. I slipped on a pair of black flats and went downstairs where Lucy was waiting at the door, she opened the passenger side door and I got in. This was the last place I wanted to be, if Lucy tries to fuck me I don't know if I'll be able to hold back crying. "There's only a handful of people there tonight, due to the renovations starting last night was the last big thing till they're done." I nodded. "Dolly. This attitude stops now."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"I will not hesitate to spank you when we get there." I bit my tongue. Once we arrived we went in without knocking, I looked around and there were 6 people besides us. "Go sit, I'll be back in a second." She passed me her jacket and disappeared down the hallway, I sat on the couch and draped her jacket over my knee.

"Are you here alone?" I turned to see Lilly walking toward me.

"No." I felt Lucy's hand on the back of my neck. "You think I'd let her come here herself?" Lucy mumbled leaning down and kissing my neck.

"I was hoping." She smiled sitting beside me tucking her legs up under her.

"Maybe you can keep her busy tonight." Lucy smiled as I looked up at her, she put her lips to my ear. "Are you sure about your limits here?"

"I don't want to do anything tonight," I mumbled quietly.

"Fine." She said pulling away. "Be good." Lucy pointed to us and left again, as Lilly leaned over putting her knee on my thigh I pulled away lightly.

"Can I please kiss you?" She asked.

"No," I said quickly.

"But I love your lips on mine, they're so plump and soft." She ran her finger up my thigh and I pulled my skirt down further. "Alright." She smiled with a sigh. My phone buzzed, I pulled my eyebrows together as I read the text. My stomach sank when I realized I left my phone home and it was Lucy's... I put it back in her pocket and tossed her jacket on the small table beside me. I leaned over putting my lips on Lillys, and smiled into the kiss but the smile soon faded as it got more intense. I put her hands on her hips and she quickly straddled my legs, she pushed my hands lower so they were on her ass. I kissed her like my life depended on it and kissed back and with one hand on my face, she used the other to unhooked her bra and as she started to pull it off and I could see behind my closed eyes were the words from the message on Lucy's phone.

'It's our life and money it's not all about you. I'm picking the next one, I guess Canadians are as dumb as there made out to be, how does she not know yet?'