seventeen

Last night when we got home Lucy was angry, I went straight to my room and closed the door getting in bed. Apparently, she draws the line and cuddling. Sex? Sure no problem! Cuddling? How dare I.

I got up at seven-thirty and mixed Lucy a coffee leaving it in her office, I went back upstairs to shower and mentally prepare myself for therapy. I know I'm supposed to tell him I 'seen' Jason again but I just can't. I walked downstairs in my robe knowing the dress I wanted was in the dryer, as I walked past Lucy's office she called my name. "Yes, mistress." I bit my tongue.

"Here." I went inside and she reached out her hand pulling me onto her lap. "I'm sorry I got so angry last night. There's just so much going on with the build, work, the club, and... you. I shouldn't have taken it out on you that way."

"It's ok," I mumbled.

"But, you have earned a spanking. Last night you should have taken care of me afterwards but you didn't. You were a little slut who fucked someone else then ignored me and slept with her."

"I'm sorry mistress."

"Not yet but you will be. Playroom, now." I chewed my lip. It's our life and money. Lucy opened the room and led me over to the table. I'm picking the next one. She pulled off my robe and ran her hand up my back to my neck and bent me over. Canadians are dumb, how does she not know yet. She slowly rubbed my ass. our life. The first smack echoed as I jumped lightly. Our life. "Stay still Kitten." Well, Kim, it's not like you can spank me over it. Dumb Canadian. When are you getting here? How doesn't she know? It's not like you can spank me. It's our life.

"Red!" I yelled. Lucy pulled away quickly and grabbed my robe, she tried to pass it to me but I ran out of the room and quickly going upstairs. I slammed my door and started to go cry. I second later there was a knock on the door as I held my chest.

"Hey, Dolly can I come in." I gripped my chest tightly. "Dolly, baby open the door. Please can I come in? Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" a sob escaped and the door opened slightly, she looked in and seen me on the floor. "Dolly-"

"G-go away. Please." She looked at me for a second longer and closed the door but didn't walk away. I don't know how much time passed but I heard Lucy talking.

"Yes, just keep going ahead with the plan but I won't be making it in today- Yes that's fine. Ok... bye." I had finally stopped crying but the pain in my chest was still stabbing. My appointment isn’t till 4, she's not going to be outside the door that long... I laid my head back and stared up at the ceiling. I have big savings, I need to get out of here... I will not be here when Kim shows up, I have been stupid enough for long enough.