four

I was laying on the couch in the living room when Lucy walked out, it had been a week since her new sub had moved in and a week of me playing with myself almost every day to the memories of England and Lucy's hands being on my body. Except for last night when I reached in my drawer it was empty. I felt like shit, Lucy had taken it back. I sighed and pulled the blanket tight around me, when I woke about an hour later it was beside me on the bed wet... I felt my cheeks get red as I thought about what I did- Lucy's voice brought me back to earth. "Toy, I told you to be in the playroom at 7 o'clock."

"Sorry." She mumbled her eyes still in her phone.

"Now."

"One sec-"

"I said now!" The girl sighed and Lucy grabbed her hair and snatched her phone. "Facebook? That's what you are so fucking interested in when I'm speaking to you?"

"I... um... I-"

"Can you not speak? Playroom. NOW!" Lucy shoved her towards the hallway as she started sobbing. I snuggled under my blanket and closed my eyes falling asleep until crying woke me and then a bang, I jumped up and looked down the hall. Lucy had her hand on her cheek, I pushed myself up more and she held her hand up to me. I stayed where I was and Lucy leaned against the wall outside the girls' room, after a few minutes the girl came out crying and went straight out the door.

"Lucy, are you ok?"

"Fine." She mumbled before walking up the steps. I waited for her to come back downstairs so I could ask what happened but the next thing I knew my phone rang waking me.

"Um?"

"Dolly."

"Um... Lucy?" I mumbled pulling open my eyes.

"I need some papers faxed here. I left them on my desk, there's about 30 I'm sorry I just left in a rush."

"Alright... hum." I pushed myself up.

"You were asleep when I left so I left your pill on the coffee table and Amy will be by before 3 to get her things."

"Amy?" I muttered. "Oh... ok."

"Thanks."

"No pr-" she was gone. I went into Lucy's office and found the paper she was missing and fax them, as I was a little more than halfway through I heard the door open. I went into the hall to see Amy walking into her room, went back to faxing the papers and as I sent the last one my phone buzzed.

'There is a double-sided sheet full of numbers somewhere on my desk too' as I dug through papers a knocked some on the floor, I picked them up and thought of something. I faxed all the papers and decided to clean Amy's room and do laundry, when we got back to America I had to argue with Lucy to not get a housekeeper. She won't let me work so that lest I can do is clean.

I looked at the clock as I walked into the kitchen, Lucy was going to be home any minute. I strained the noodles and turned the pasta sauce off, I glanced out the window as I heard Lucy pull up the driveway. I grabbed two plates and pulled the garlic bread out of the oven, I started to set the food on the table and she walked into the dining room. "I made supper." She looked down at the table then up at me. "I-" in three quick strides she had me pushed up against the wall and her lips were on mine. She took my hand in hers pulling me upstairs quickly and wrapping her arms around me as we fell in her bed, she kissed my lips and down over my neck. I started to unbutton her shirt and I waited for her to stop me but she didn't, I pulled it off her and she pulled me to sit up so she could get my sweater off.

She touched every inch of my body and I laid back on the bed not being able to take my eyes off her, she pulled my pants off quickly and rubbed me through my underwear. I bit my lip and thrust my hips towards her, she was straddling my legs as she slipped her hand in my panties. "Um." I grabbed her blanket tightly and my breathing got quicker. I looked up at her and her chest was rising and falling and her hair was a mess already and I felt something that I just couldn't explain.

"Touch me." She mumbled. I looked at her and opened my mouth but no words came out. "Please, just touch me, Dolly." I pushed myself up and wrapped my arm around her back as I laid her down and I managed to undo her pants with just one hand, I touched her lightly.

"Fuck, you are so wet," I said putting a finger inside her, she tensed and then relaxed letting out a moan. I pushed her bra up revealing her hard nipples, I flicked my tongue over them and she groaned scratching her nails down my back. Within minutes I felt her tighten around my fingers and I knew she was getting close, I kissed her neck and down her chest, as I ran my tongue down between her breasts and she arched her back.

"Dolly fuck your gonna make me-" she gripped the bedsheets as she came and she moaned loudly. "Fuck." Breathing heavily she pulled my face to hers kissing me. "Come here." She put her hand between my legs and I closed my eyes tightly. "God I missed how you feel around my fingers." I took my lip between my teeth and Dolly reached up freeing my lip, I looked down at her and she smiled at me as she pulled her hand away from me.

"No-" I mumbled, she brought her hand up to her mouth and slowly put her fingers in her mouth. "Um..." I groaned.

"I want you to say my name." She said as she thrust her fingers back inside me. "I wanna hear you say, my name baby." She said pulling me tightly to her with her free arm.

"Um... Lucy."

"Louder." She went faster.

"Lucy." I breathed as I was about to finish. "Fuck... Lucy!" I groaned loudly as I went over the edge.