Chapter 28. The Day When God's Angel Falls From The Heavens

Two days later...

Third person POV

Two days passed, the blonde was fed with three meals a day. Kabuto was the one to look after him, checking to see if he had eaten regularly. Kurama and Orochimaru were of course in their lab doing experiments again.

He sat on the bed and sighed as he stared at the blank white ceiling and spaced out.

He missed his boyfriends and senseis.

He missed his kaa san and tou san.

He missed his baby parrot Taiyou.

He wanted to see the Akatsuki guys.

He wanted everyone to be safe.

He wanted to see the light.

He...

Knock knock!

His thoughts drifted away when he heard someone knocked the door. He got flustered and covered himself with a blanket.

The door opened and Kabuto walked into the room holding a bowl. Naruto felt someone staring at him and was uncomfortable about it.

"Naruto chan. It's time for lunch. This is your favourite ramen and miso soup."

He placed the food in front of him and smiled. The smell of ramen filled the room that made Naruto drool a bit.

It's his favourite food after all.

Naruto peeked an eye out from the blanket, trying to figure out what Kabuto was going to do to him. But he simply patted his head.

He was confused, why would Kabuto be kind to him when he was the one to kidnap him?

These two days were weird. Kabuto never tried to harm him at all. It's like he's trying fatten him up then....

No no no...

He won't do that....

Right?

"K-Kabuto sen....pai? W-Why are you doing this...?" Naruto spoke out carefully as he curled up his body even more.

He couldn't accept the fact that Kabuto and Pein were the ones to kidnap him and joined forces with Kurama and Orochimaru. Even though he's dense, he could sense something wrong with them.

Kabuto stared at the blonde for awhile, black eyes lingered on him until he finally decided to speak.

"Hmm....? Why you say? I just want you to be mine." He reached out his hand and slowly moved away the blanket that was covering Naruto.

It revealed a bright red Naruto who was stoned like a statue. Even the tips of his ears were red. Seeing Naruto being shy at the words he just said, he couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction.

He's just too cute.

That he wanted him all by himself.

"Y-You m-m-must be joking...! I-I'll eat m-my ramen now!" The blonde got all flustered and took the ramen from Kabuto's hand.

He ate slowly without meeting Kabuto's eyes and slurped the soup. He was conscious of Kabuto who sat down on chair, smiling at him eating the ramen and placed his chin on his hand.

After a long 15 minutes which Naruto felt like eternity to him, he finished his ramen and gave the bowl back to Kabuto. Kabuto patted his head like a kid and smiled again.

"As much as I want you, I couldn't do that. But this will do...."

"Hm...?"

It was too fast for Naruto to notice, Kabuto drank something and his lips touched Naruto's. The liquid flowed into Naruto's mouth and was forced to drank it.