Chapter 4. The First Day (Part 3)

Naruto's POV

Jiraiya's Literature lesson sure was interesting. Well, except he started talking about his Icha Icha Paradise series.

Kurenai sensei's English lesson was fun, we even watched some movies. Neji's english accent was on point, I joked that he should go find a foreigner for a girlfriend. He told me only for a certain blonde. Hmm... I think he likes blonde haired girls?

It's 10.30 am. I went out to take awalk around the campus. I strolled around and found a shed with a door opened. As I tried to close the door, two hands and a foot pushed me inside with force and closed the door hardly. I fell on the ground and hurt my ankle and elbow. Before they close the door, I took a glimpse at the culprits, it was the blonde haired girl and the pink haired girl! Then the door locked.

Two voices giggled and laughed. I began to shiver. After that Kyuubi incident, I was diagnosed with claustrophobia. I began to bang the door.

"What are you girls doing? Let me out!" I kept banging the door.

"Why are you here in this school anyways? Stay away from the Konoha Boys! Go back home! You don't belong here!"

"You know why The Konoha Boys approach you? Because they pity you! Haha! Baka! "

"I don't care if you're the victim in the Kyuubi incident or you're the son of two famous doctors. They are dead!"

I stopped. How could they say something that hurts people feelings? Hot tears began to flow down my cheeks non stop. My ankle hurts, my elbow hurts, My heart hurts, everywhere in my body hurts.

"So we said the truth huh? Loser!"

They evil laughed and I heard footsteps walking away from the shed.

I need to find a way out or else I might missed the next lesson and someone will find me. I tried to stand up but stumbled back on the floor. Ouch it really hurts... Tears continues to flow down. I curled up like a ball.

Soon enough I heard several footsteps came running towards the shed. They unlocked the door.

"Are you okay? Naru chan!?" Gaara bended down to check on me.

"Geez who did something as childish as this? So mean. " Shikamaru tched and brushed the dust on my knees and hands.

"Naruto kun, can you stand up?" Lee lent me a hand but I couldn't muster my strength to do so.

"Shit, he got bruises everywhere, he even sprained his ankle and hurt his elbow." Neji checked my bruises on my body.

Kiba gasped. "I'll go find a teacher!" He sprinted out the shed with Akamaru.

Shino gave me some candy to build up my energy and wiped my tears with his jacket.

Sai brought an aid kit to treat my wounds, I winced at the pain.

Sasuke asked me. "What happened here?"

I explained to them. "I was just walking around the campus and I found out the shed wasn't closed. When I tried to close it, two girls pushed me with their hands and feet. I fell on the ground and got injured. Then, they locked me up inside here." I looked down.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow." Is that all?"

I flinched and looked away. Damn your sixth sense. I was silent for awhile then spoke.

" They told me to stay away from you guys and say you only get close to me because you pity me-"

Sai interrupted me." No that's not true. We approached you because we wanted to know you better." The others nodded.