Chapter 21. Graduation Ceremony Preparation

Time skip...

Naruto's POV

In these past months, Yamato sensei came to check on me. He also told me about the investigation of Kurama was going well. They found out some of his hiding spots but they haven't found him or the main hideout yet. Well, at least they found documents and papers about their experiments and stuff like that.

It's only a month and half away from the Graduation Ceremony. Since the Akatsuki guys were busy studying for the exams, they asked the girls to help us with the bouquets and teddy bears. We also went to the Photography club to print out photos for the photo album.

Kiba and Shikamaru and I went to the Photography club to get the photos, Sasuke, Gaara and Shino was discussing the format of the video while the rest were helping out the girls in the Student Council room. 

The three of us sat down on the chairs in the corner of the room and placed the photos on the table. We then started sorting out the photos according to the activities.

I was finding photos for the Athletics Meet we had last year and noticed some photos that the Photography club had taken were really hilarious.

"Ne ne Shika kun. See, it's you and Obito senpai announcing! You look tired hehe..." I pointed at the photo and showed it to Shikamaru.

Obito was standing up holding the mic enthusiastically while on the other hand, Shikamaru was holding his chin up like he wanted to sleep.

Taiyou chirped." Lazy Ouji sama! Lazy Ouji sama!"

Shikamaru saw it then held up another photo between his fingers.

"Well well, what do we have here hm~?" He said with a smirk.

Kiba and I looked at the photo. It was me wearing the fox costume and stepping out of the tent!

"Oooooo. Sexy~" Kiba teased me while poking my cheeks.

I cupped my cheeks and blushed red.

"S-Shika kun! Gimme!"

I jumped up and down to grab the photo but Shikamaru was waving it up high in the air, making me unable to reach. He was obviously teasing me!

"You have to jump higher, Kitsune chan~"

I puffed up my cheeks and said, "Mou! If that's the case!"

I pounced onto Shikamaru, Shikamaru was startled and lost his balance. We fell on the ground with a thud. The photo flew away and landed on the floor beside Neji. Taiyou flew and landed on Kiba's shoulder.

"Ouchie! Ouchie!"

Kiba pfted at Taiyou's comment and bended down to us. "Oi oi you two okay?"

Shikamaru sat up slowly, rubbing his head in pain and said, "Geez, you troublesome blondie..."

"Hmph! That's what you get Bakamaru!" I said, looking away from him sulking.

The girls were laughing at us while Neji and Sasuke sighed.

"What are you three doing anyways..." Neji shook his head as he bended down to pick up the photo.

The guys stared at the photo and blushed.

"Wow. The Photography Club did a pretty good job on taking a photo of Naru chan like this." Sai commented with his usual smile.

I turned to them and panicked. "G-Guys! Don't look!"

Sasuke glanced over to me, a mischievous grin appeared on his face. "We should keep this as a momento."

"Better make a copy of it so the eight of us also have one." Gaara added.