Chapter 14. Operation Christmas

The next day...

Saturday

Naruto's POV

I woke up and checked the time on the wall.

8:48 a.m.

I sat up from my bed and checked my phone. It was a message from Itachi senpai! I quickly pressed the notification.

————————————————
Itachi senpai

Naru, I need the nine of you to go to Tsunade sama's office later, around 11 am. Akatsuki will be there too.
~8:34 am

Okay! Itachi senpai! I have something to give you guys later!
~8:50 am

Oh really? That's good. We'll see you later, Naru.
~8:51 am

See you later!
~8:51 am

————————————————

Itachi senpai woke up early despite the fact it's Saturday today. But...I wonder what Tsunade nee chan wanted us for?

I laid back down on the bed and put away my phone. We still have a bit time to laid back a bit. Shino and Sasuke were on my bed sleeping peacefully.

I turned to look at Shino, he's still wearing his sunglasses although he's sleeping. I chuckled a bit and turned to Sasuke.

I stared at his sleeping face, I noticed his eyelashes were long and his clear skin. I poked his cheeks and touched his raven hair. Oh! It's soft! I continued to play with his hair then I closed my eyes.

Hmm...? I felt the bed moved a bit. I opened my eyes and found out Shino and Sasuke were awake.

"Wha-" My mouth was covered by Sasuke's hand. He got closer and whispered softly to my right ear.

"Shhh...You don't want to wake up others, right? Also, why did you 'attack' me when I was sleeping? "

Shino also whispered to my left ear. "How dare you make fun of me when I was asleep? We need to punish you."

My arms got pulled above my head by Shino. I couldn't move. Sasuke removed his hand from my mouth and I whispered, staring at them.

"Wh-what are you two doing?" I squirmed, trying to break free from Sasuke.

The two above me evil smiled and said, "Punishment."

Shit. I'm in a bad situation. First, I couldn't move nor yell since the others were sleeping. Second, I don't know what kind of punishment they were going to do to me.

Sasuke's moved closer to my ear again and spoke. "Don't be scared. We'll be gentle."

He nibbled and bit my ear. His tongue licked my ear slowly. I flinched at the contact of his tongue to my ear. The sound of licking resonated in my ear, sending shivers throughout my whole body.

Shino licked my neck and sucked on my skin. His hot breath made my whole body tingle. It really tickles but at the same time a weird feeling. I couldn't help but moan softly.

"Ahn~" I-I just made a weird voice! I blushed hardly and shut my eyes. So embarrassing!

They chuckled as Shino spoke in a low voice.