Chapter 3. To Konoha Academy

Naruto's POV

We arrive Konoha Academy in 30-minutes. Wind blowing, tall pine trees swaying, greenary surrounding the white building. The academy is snow white with sparkling gold highlighted on the side. Two huge statues are in front of the entrance and a red layered with gold carpet lay out from the entrance to the gate. This looks like a palace more than a school! I was awed at the sight, seeing the academy was this perfect. So this is where I'm going to study and learn. Lucky me!

Kakashi bonk my head lightly."Let's go in, shall we? "

I pout and rub the place where he hit me, then pick up my pace to follow them. As we stroll along the path, different kinds of colorful flowers are planted beside it.

We step into the school. A short black haired woman is sitting inside the counter.

She notice us and said, "Greetings. I am Shizune, assistant of the Principal. How may I help you?"

I show her the letter I got from the lucky draw. Her eyes grow wide.

"Oh! You must be the lucky kid who got our offer from the lucky draw! Come, I'll bring you to the Principal's Office."

She gesture us to follow her. We walked through a long hallway. I looked around and is impressed by the decorations inside here. Statues, wall paintings, potteries, red carpets and curtains make the inside of the highschool look like a castle.

Shizune stop in front of a door with a plate saying 'Principal's Office'. She knock twice, then a voice respond. "Come in."

We enter the room, several bookshelves are at the back of the room, uncountable numbers of trophies, prizes and certificates shown is listed in the shelf. A light blonde woman is sitting comfortably checking the documents, books is stacked neatly on the desk.

"Tsunade sama, I brought them in. Here's the lucky kid who won the offer to our academy."

Third person POV

The woman looked up from the documents and met the boy's cerulean eyes. She was stunned. Then she glanced at the other two man behind the boy who looked like Kushina and Minato combined.

She suddenly stood up, shocked to see them here." Iruka!? Kakashi!? Kushina and Minato's son!?"

The two were shocked too.

"Tsunade!?"

Naruto was surprised, "Wait. You guys know each other!? Also, you know my parents?" He was amazed by the fact that the principal knew both his adopter parents and his old parents.

The woman replied, "Minato, Kushina and I are best friends. I knew them when I worked in the same hospital before. I admired them a lot. After I was offered to be the principal here, I haven't seen them a long time. I also happened to know Jiraiya as well. That perverted bastard!" She muttered under her breath, then continued." But then, that horrible accident happened... I still couldn't believe they are gone. " She looked at them sadly.

Naruto was happy to know that besides Kaa san, Tou san and Jiraiya, someone admired and acknowledged his old parents. He put up his usual iconic adorable smile and hold out his hand to Tsunade.

" I am Naruto. Nice to meet you!" He sparkled.

Everyone in the room resisted the urge to hug the blonde child. He sparkled too much.

Tsunade grinned and handshook his hand. " You do resemble your parents a lot. I am Tsunade, Principal of Konoha Academy. Welcome to our school."

She turned to Shizune. " Shizune, take Naruto to the administrative office to fill out forms and stuff. I need to talk to the other two."

"Yes, Tsunade sama. Follow me Naruto."

The two walked out of the room and shut the door. Tsunade's hand held her chin and raised one of her eyebrow.

"Iruka and Kakashi, you two didn't tell him about me?"

Kakashi sweat dropped.

"Maa maa, we were about to tell him but we forgot."

"Tsunade sama, I have a request. It's about Naruto." Iruka said.

"Yes? What is it?"

"We know that this school requires students to live in the dorms but we are worried that Naruto will miss us around. Can we be teachers here so we can look after Naruto?" Iruka questioned.

Tsunade brightened up. "Brilliant! I was about to ask you the same thing. Coincidentally two teachers left last week. There are two vacant spots right now. Also, we have teacher dorms next to the students'. You guys can stay for the weekdays then leave for the weekends."

Kakashi smiled." Good. It's better to look after Naruto. He's too precious to this world. I don't want him to be lonely since after the Kyuubi incident."

" Yes, I can tell he is still sad from looking at his face. He don't want you guys to worry about him." Tsunade frowned.

They chatted for 15 minutes. Shizune and Naruto came back in.

" Forms and documents have filled out, we only need the graudian's consent. " She handed the forms to Kakashi and Iruka.

They signed them one by one until it's completed. They then gave back to Tsunade.

Tsunade looked at Naruto. "Perfect! Naruto, since class has already started, you will come and start class tommorow. Here's your uniform. You will join the Elite class. Your textbooks and time schedule will be handed to you tommorow. Oh and by the way, I will be introducing you to the whole school so come straight to my office and we will walk to the hall to make an announcement. Once again, welcome you to Konoha Academy and see you tommorow!" She hugged Naruto tightly.

Naruto hugged her back. Seconds later, he let go and waved enthusiastically to the two woman as he walked towards the door.

"Goodbye! Tsunade nee chan, Shizune nee chan!" He beamed at them.

Shizune and Tsunade waved back until the three left the room.

"Naruto is such a pure and endearing child. Don't you agree, Tsunade sama?" Shizune spoke.

"Definitely! I hope the students won't be shocked to see his cute face tomorrow morning!" The duo giggled and laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
——————————————————
1035 words! That's a lot lol Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Ciao❤️