Chapter 7. The Meeting

Naruto's POV

After 30 minutes of staring, they finally stopped and sat down on the sofa together. Phew, finally!

"Okay! So now let's talk about The Athletics Meet." Itachi said as he crossed his arms and legs looking at us.

We thought for awhile, brainstorming.

"I assume we need to decide what kind sports events we should include and who will be in charge of them. Also, the advertisements and announcements. " Neji stated.

Kisame nodded. "Yes, we have to discuss about that."

For three or four hours, I listened to their ideas and opinions and ended up with some conclusions.

——————————————————

The Althletics Meet

Track Events      Person In Charge

100m & 200m dash      Lee

400m & 800m dash      Orochimaru

4x100m relay                Shino

4x400m relay                Kisame

Field Events      Person In Charge

Shot Put                          Deidara

Long Jump                      Gaara

High Jump                       Kakuzu

Javelin                              Hidan

Cheerleading                   Sasori

Other Positions      PIC

Announcer                Obito and Shika

Supplier                     Kiba and Neji

Awards Giving         Tsunade

Patrol                     Sasuke and Itachi

First Aid On Duty     Naruto and Sai

(Btw I randomly choose the people in charge.)
——————————————————

Sai glanced at me, smiling.

"Let's work hard, Naru chan~"

I nodded nervously.

Deidara pouted. "Ehhh.... I want to be with Naru chan..."

"Everyone wants to be with Naru chan anyways since he's cute." Orochimaru added.

'You're the kind of guy that I don't want you to be alone with Naruto!' Everyone thought except Naruto and Orochimaru.

"So can we still participate in the competition?" Lee asked as he scanned through the work list.

"Of course you can, Lee. Do the others have any questions?" Itachi glanced at the others.

Obito suddenly thought of an idea.

"Ne ne~ Can we add one special track event?" He said enthusiastically.

Itachi raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of track event exactly?"

Obito explained. "The track event is called Dress up run. There will be a lot of costume bags separated into different sizes and genders on a rack. You have to choose one bag and go inside a dark tent to change into the costumes. No peeking inside the costume bag. After changing, you have to choose a paper on the table. The paper contains a trait of a particular person that you need to find. Then you finish the race."